If 5% of the ducks could shoot back, you're not going to..

Discussion of other state's CHL's & reciprocity

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
JJVP
Posts in topic: 1

If 5% of the ducks could shoot back, you're not going to..

Post by JJVP »

.. go duck hunting.

Californians fighting for right to concealed carry.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me ... 4092.story" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2nd Amendment. America's Original Homeland Security.
Alcohol, Tobacco , Firearms. Who's Bringing the Chips?
No Guns. No Freedom. Know Guns. Know Freedom.

mamabearCali

Re: If 5% of the ducks could shoot back, you're not going to

Post by mamabearCali »

Bully for them! I hope they win it.
SAHM to four precious children. Wife to a loving husband.

"The women of this country learned long ago those without swords can still die upon them!" Eowyn in LOTR Two Towers

SavageMythology

Post by SavageMythology »

Although gun owners can easily qualify for concealed permits in some remote and rural counties, it is all but impossible for residents of densely populated counties, where the majority of Californians live, unless the gun owner can prove an actual threat.
What a bunch of bull!! The CA law is worded in such a way that implies that crime is limited to areas where crime already exists. :banghead: I wonder if psychics would have any trouble getting permits...

"Yes, in approximately three months I will be in a restaurant in an unfamiliar part of town, and a madman will burst through the door and begin shooting, therefore I should be allowed to carry a weapon." "rlol"
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

SavageMythology wrote:
Although gun owners can easily qualify for concealed permits in some remote and rural counties, it is all but impossible for residents of densely populated counties, where the majority of Californians live, unless the gun owner can prove an actual threat.
What a bunch of bull!! The CA law is worded in such a way that implies that crime is limited to areas where crime already exists. :banghead: I wonder if psychics would have any trouble getting permits...

"Yes, in approximately three months I will be in a restaurant in an unfamiliar part of town, and a madman will burst through the door and begin shooting, therefore I should be allowed to carry a weapon." "rlol"
That is why a "shall issue" law is so important.

If a psychic were really that good, they would know when to stay home. :cool:
NRA Endowment Member

TLE2

Post by TLE2 »

If 5% of the ducks shot back, I'd wear a vest and a helmet, but I'd probably still go huntin'.

I love me some duck! (We need a "tummy rubbing smilie" just for this!)
Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... (Jefferson quoting Beccaria)

... tyrants accomplish their purposes ...by disarming the people, and making it an offense to keep arms. - Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story, 1840

Return to “Other States”