Self Defense Shooting - Ohio

Discussion of other state's CHL's & reciprocity

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Dragonfighter
Posts in topic: 1

Self Defense Shooting - Ohio

Post by Dragonfighter »

I don't know if this needs to be in another forum, mods move if you want. I also could not find it on search so forgive me if this turns out to be a duplicate. But a store clerk at a Marathon station in Canton Ohio is attacked by three robbers. He shoots all three, two dead and one at large. Manager seems supportive.

Story Here

More Here, People Rallying Support
I Thess 5:21
Disclaimer: IANAL, IANYL, IDNPOOTV, IDNSIAHIE and IANROFL
"There is no situation so bad that you can't make it worse." - Chris Hadfield, NASA ISS Astronaut

OnceFired
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Self Defense Shooting - Ohio

Post by OnceFired »

Perhaps statistically it is not true, but it feels like I have seen more multi-perp crimes with firearms in recent years.

That's the only answer the Bad Guys have for a Good Guy with a gun: bring more bad guys & more guns. The difference is that Good Guy is likely fighting for his life, and that makes him FAR more dangerous than the criminals themselves. They want a meal ticket - something for nothing. The Good Guy wants to LIVE.

Hats off to the store clerk here. Despite being shot, he got two of the bastards and scared the living hell out of the 3rd. The story linked didn't say if the 3rd perp was wounded or not. If he was, he'll be caught soon enough.

OF
Video games are an escape from reality. Gun ownership is for when you can't.
CHL - 07/03/12 submitted, 09/07/12 received
Texas Security Guard Jobs

Return to “Other States”