Charlies.Contingency
Posts in topic: 4

Re: California bound

Post by Charlies.Contingency »

sbrawley wrote:
Charlies.Contingency wrote:
sbrawley wrote:
Charlies.Contingency wrote:
sbrawley wrote:My wife is from California and her mom, brother, and sister live there. About every other week or so I get to hear her beg for us to move to California, and each time I tell her unless the state drastically changes their gun laws to be less restrictive, it's not even a consideration. Looks like we're going to stay "Texans" for a long while. :mrgreen:
Why not make them move hear? They'd be so much happier, I hope they haven't been brainwashed by those leftists to feel pain when they hear the truth. Texas or nothin' for me. :txflag:
Her mom has considered it but she keeps going back and forth on the idea. I don't think they're really interested into moving and I don't know what it would take to get them too.
How about them visiting here? Take them down to big shell and let them ride some horses down the beach, or go hiking and big bend, or tube down the guadalupe, or breathe fresh air and see a beautiful night sky, or... heck, I don't want my fingers to fall off explaining how epic, and how big Texas is compared to an upside down state like California. I'm not sure how to compare a rice bowl from the movie "Ghost Ship" to a big juicy Texas sized steak, with a suicide side of taters, corn, and green beans, along with a giant butter glazed Texas roll... that's about the best I got as far as analogies on Texas vs California...
Her brother lived in Texas a short while a few years ago working for some company, but as soon as California had an opening he high tailed it out of here. They have lived in California the majority of their lives and it will probably take an act from God to get them to leave permanently.
Well, it is California, any day it could just sink into the ocean...
Sent from Iphone: Please IGNORE any grammatical or spelling errors.
ALL of my statements are to be considered opinionated and not factual.

Charlies.Contingency
Posts in topic: 4

Re: California bound

Post by Charlies.Contingency »

sbrawley wrote:Hopefully they'll have enough of an advanced warning to leave when that does occur :leaving
You know what will happen, in any disaster, other places are screaming that it's the end of the world, but when the same things happen, we're on the back porch drinking a beer watching the show. The east calls a little hurricane a super storm, but I've sat threw worse on our old front porch looking over the gulf, watching the water spouts dance across the water. It only seemed big to them, because they're so small. :txflag: Everything bigger in Texas, so everything else seems small.

When a problem arises, Texas is there to send people to save all the weenies of the other states. :cheers2: We'll be there to fish em' out, but if they claim liberal, they're no good, throw em back. :smilelol5:
Sent from Iphone: Please IGNORE any grammatical or spelling errors.
ALL of my statements are to be considered opinionated and not factual.

Return to “Other States”