California wants to secede!

Discussion of other state's CHL's & reciprocity

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

parabelum
Posts in topic: 1

Re: California wants to secede!

Post by parabelum »

I patriotically approve their petition to secede. When Trump cuts of the sanctuary city funds that majority of their cities receive, they'll be in a financial pickle anyways.

Bye bye.

Liberty
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Liberty »

striker55 wrote:Texas wanted to secede why not CA? Let's have our own little countries, we can be like Europe.
If we could rid ourselves of California there would be no need for Texas to leave.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

Lynyrd

Post by Lynyrd »

Flightmare wrote:I don't think Texas and California have ever been so committed to the same cause. Can we sign the petition?
:iagree: This may be the first time EVER that Texas and California agreed on something.
Do what you say you're gonna do.

aero10

Post by aero10 »

Liberty wrote:
striker55 wrote:Texas wanted to secede why not CA? Let's have our own little countries, we can be like Europe.
If we could rid ourselves of California there would be no need for Texas to leave.
:iagree:

mr1337

Post by mr1337 »

bmwrdr wrote:That would mean Trump's wall just got longer by a significant margin and Oregon is considering to follow the CA dream.
We'll just make them pay for it.
Keep calm and carry.

Licensing (n.) - When government takes away your right to do something and sells it back to you.

Morbidrealities

Post by Morbidrealities »

Adios!

Morbidrealities

Post by Morbidrealities »

mr1337 wrote:
bmwrdr wrote:That would mean Trump's wall just got longer by a significant margin and Oregon is considering to follow the CA dream.
We'll just make them pay for it.

Bwahahahahaha....

You literally made me laugh at my desk and receive crazy looks. Much appreciated!

C-dub
Posts in topic: 3

Post by C-dub »

But we do not want to be like Europe.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

rotor

Post by rotor »

There are 2 California's, those that are the liberal left and those that are the conservative right. Rather than secede, they need to split the state into two. Or....

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

I vote yes!!!!!!!!

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

If they think their utility bills are high now, just wait until they have to pay import tariffs for their energy needs, say goodbye to subsidies, and have to deal with illegal immigration on their own. They don't understand why corporations are fleeing there now, wait until they have no businesses wanting to be there.
What a bunch of idiots!

But, I'll do what I can to help them leave.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

KD5NRH

Post by KD5NRH »

Just think of the benefit to manufacturers of all sorts of things, in no longer having to worry about California standards on their not-for-export products.

vjallen75

Post by vjallen75 »

I will sign the petition, too. I'll also help anyone in the DFW area pack if they want to move back to CA!
Vence
NRA Member, EDC: FNS-9mm
I have contact my state rep., Jonathan Stickland, about supporting HB 560. Fine out who represents you, here.

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

rotor wrote:There are 2 California's, those that are the liberal left and those that are the conservative right. Rather than secede, they need to split the state into two. Or....
Actually there is a movement in California to do just that.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

I talked to my "friend" who's in California. He told me that California's economy is in the top 10 of the world. He said that they could survive on their own and has the resources to do such. I was shocked and silent and simply said, OK!
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Return to “Other States”