Georgia

Discussion of other state's CHL's & reciprocity

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
ghentry
Posts in topic: 1

Georgia

Post by ghentry »

I'm leaving today to go visit family near Atlanta, and so last night I checked out packing.org to see where you could/could not carry. When you compare them to Texas, their restrictions are horrible. From the info I skimmed last night, you can't carry in a public building, no public gathering, no place where alcohol is served, no church, no public transp, etc. Now I know why licenses are so cheap and easy to get there.

I decided it wasn't worth the TSA hassle since once I got there I would be so severely restricted.

Glad to live in Texas. :D

stevie_d_64
Posts in topic: 1

Post by stevie_d_64 »

I'd take it with you anyway...I know what you mean about it appearing to be a hassle...

Try to find a way to wrap around that hassle...At least you have it, whether or not you actually break it out, load it up and carry it while you're in Atlanta...Thats up to you...

Its good that you boned up on Georgia's law...Make sure you print that stuff up and take it with you...

But the more the airports and security see that more people are jumping though the hoops...The more use they'll get to the idea...
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

Return to “Other States”