UTA Self Defense Training for Ladies

Colleges are places to learn, not die at the hands of attention-starved mass-murderers.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
lonewolf
Posts in topic: 1

UTA Self Defense Training for Ladies

Post by lonewolf »

In one of the parking lots today there was a LARGE orange 3-line light-up highway sign on a trailer. You know the kind...we see them all the time. They have things like "Road Work Ahead", or "Left Lane Closed" and such. This one advertises free self defense training for female UTA students on April 16th. At least they'll let someone try to protect themselves.......after all, President Spaniolo published in the school paper that concealed handguns on campus won't make the school any safer. I guess I'll have to send them an email reminding them that its not only females that are assaulted on/around the campus, and perhaps they should make the seminar open to all students.

Or better yet, from my perspective, allow me to carry my concealed weapon....

RPB
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Re: UTA Self Defense Training for Ladies

Post by RPB »

Most on campus armed robberies seem to be against males because we have better toys and more cash anyway. Besides, who wants a bunch of lipstick or spilled perfume on their stolen money? :lol:

Offering gender based free classes sounds like gender-based discrimination to me .....

What if the LGBT? (not sure if that's right, if not, sorry) or LSMFT (Lucky Strike Means Fine Tobacco) groups want in?
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

Return to “Concealed Carry on College Campuses”