EDITORIAL: Keep guns off campus

Colleges are places to learn, not die at the hands of attention-starved mass-murderers.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
RPB
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RPB »

A stricken OUS rule needs to be turned into a law
Published: (Sunday, Oct 2, 2011 05:01AM) Today
http://www.registerguard.com/web/opinio ... n.html.csp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"They" are always active.
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

Heartland Patriot

Re: EDITORIAL: Keep guns off campus

Post by Heartland Patriot »

The statistics they quote to scare folks with that "guns in the home are more likely to kill the homeowner than the bad guy" are cooked, nothing more than smoke and mirrors. I left a link to a much better study of those figures which completely debunks that myth. I know most people who read that article will either be like us and know its bull...or will be totally taken in by it...but hopefully a few people will see the comments and follow the link I left.

Topic author
RPB
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RPB »

Heartland Patriot wrote:The statistics they quote to scare folks with that "guns in the home are more likely to kill the homeowner than the bad guy" are cooked, nothing more than smoke and mirrors. I left a link to a much better study of those figures which completely debunks that myth. I know most people who read that article will either be like us and know its bull...or will be totally taken in by it...but hopefully a few people will see the comments and follow the link I left.
:thumbs2:
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

tacticool
Posts in topic: 1

Post by tacticool »

Can I assume they want to start by disarming campus police?
When in doubt
Vote them out!

Return to “Concealed Carry on College Campuses”