Campus Carry Legalized on all Public Campuses in Colorado

Colleges are places to learn, not die at the hands of attention-starved mass-murderers.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
croc870
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Campus Carry Legalized on all Public Campuses in Colorad

Post by croc870 »

F4injected wrote:
croc870 wrote:After a long fight, we finally got our official win today. The Colorado Supreme Court upheld the ruling that concealed carry must be allowed on all public campuses. This ruling will effectively increase the number of colleges allowing full campus carry to include all 28 colleges in the state. I don't think we've gotten any media on it yet, but I'm sure someone will post links when they're up. For anyone interested, here's the ruling

http://www.courts.state.co.us/Courts/Su ... 0SC344.pdf
haha awesome on posting the link before there was even media coverage on it!
Well, considering I was a plaintiff, I was pretty up to date on it :cool:

I'm not very worried about colorado law changing via the legislature. When Colorado passed concealed carry in 2003, they had an hour-long discussion about how important it was that students be allowed to carry on campus. This court case just forced UC to abide by that law.

74novaman
Posts in topic: 1

Post by 74novaman »

croc870 wrote:
F4injected wrote:
croc870 wrote:After a long fight, we finally got our official win today. The Colorado Supreme Court upheld the ruling that concealed carry must be allowed on all public campuses. This ruling will effectively increase the number of colleges allowing full campus carry to include all 28 colleges in the state. I don't think we've gotten any media on it yet, but I'm sure someone will post links when they're up. For anyone interested, here's the ruling

http://www.courts.state.co.us/Courts/Su ... 0SC344.pdf
haha awesome on posting the link before there was even media coverage on it!
Well, considering I was a plaintiff, I was pretty up to date on it :cool:

I'm not very worried about colorado law changing via the legislature. When Colorado passed concealed carry in 2003, they had an hour-long discussion about how important it was that students be allowed to carry on campus. This court case just forced UC to abide by that law.
A plaintiff, very cool.

Thanks for helping advance our 2A rights and making college campuses safer. :tiphat:
TANSTAAFL

Chris Brines
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Chris Brines »

Yeah, sucks having to leave your gun in the car on college campuses.....one of the most notorious targets for lunatics to go on a frenzy....lives will be saved by this law, I guarantee it.

Toorop

Post by Toorop »

This is great news.

Return to “Concealed Carry on College Campuses”