Plumber - Webster, TX

If you have a job you want to offer to TexasCHLforum members first, or if you are looking for a job, post it here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Teamless
Posts in topic: 1

Plumber - Webster, TX

Post by Teamless »

My wife and I have found our money pit of a house is going to cost us another arm and a leg....
We need to replace most of the galvanized in our attic, and as the cost of that is so much and knowing that we will end up replacing the in-the-wall piping soon enough, might as well do it all at one time.

If we have a plumber that is licensed, insured and bonded on this board that wants to bid on the job, please PM me.

I have already received 1 quote, and will get a 2nd one later today.
As I will be out of town for the next few days, and will have to arrange a loan when I get back, I am probably going to want to get the job started week of the 24th-28th, so could arrange to have one of our own meet me Thursday, Friday or Saturday the 20th 21st or 22nd to do the estimate.

I know there are others that are plumbers, but do not have all the insurances, but if something goes wrong, I do not want to be having to pay for medical bills or other home repairs caused by an accidental falling through ceiling, or whatever, like I had to do for a prior AC/Heating replacement, so if you do not have all of the insurances necessary, thank you but, please do not ask for the bid.

As stated, I will be out of town, Monday, Tuesday and return Wednesday afternoon, so any PM's sent after today, will probably not be answered until I return on Wednesday afternoon.

thank you
League City, TX
Yankee born, but got to Texas as fast as I could! NRA / PSC / IANAL

Return to “Job Board”