Proofing and Editing

If you have a job you want to offer to TexasCHLforum members first, or if you are looking for a job, post it here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
LDB415
Posts in topic: 1

Proofing and Editing

Post by LDB415 »

I've had the opportunity to proof and edit for three multi-volume published authors, two of whom have graciously included me in the acknowledgements of their works. The third author sent this complimentary review of my work. If anyone needs such work I'd appreciate an opportunity or a referral.

I think your work is fantastic, Leo. At least five people, besides me, have been through these novels with the sole purpose of weeding out typos and dropped words, etc. These are people I trust and respect. The last one was a "professional" proof reader. You have a special gift for seeing the smallest things, almost as though you have a microscopic eye that nearly all of the rest of us lack. I often have to go through the sentences you've sent me more than once before I see the error. It's truly amazing, and I'm glad you reached out to me. You make the work better. I don't know what higher praise I could give you.
It's fine if you disagree. I can't force you to be correct.
NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member, GSSF Member
A pistol without a round chambered is an expensive paper weight.

Return to “Job Board”