Here is his job history information from his resume below, and if anyone wants his contact information, PM me and I'll be happy to provide it. He lives in North Richland Hills, and with an expectant wife, any job he can get would have to be within a reasonable commuting distance from there.......
- Years of dedicated work ethic in several different fields. Experienced in planning, organizing, and overseeing projects. Knowledgeable in hiring, training, and supervising. Team player in maintaining policies and procedures for a Fortune 500 Company. Committed to attainment of management goals and objectives.
- Experienced with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook making a wide range of signs, spreadsheets, charts, manuals, production and efficiency calculators, and standard operating procedure guides. Very computer literate and fluent in a number of other technologies including warehouse management systems. Great research and analytical skills.
- Several years of gunsmithing including an apprenticeship
- Wide range of gun knowledge including appraisal and valuation
- NRA certified firearms instructor
- Very familiar with ATF procedures, paperwork, and regulations including class III items
- Versed in loading custom ammunition for specialized use
- Familiar with operating conventional lathes and vertical milling machines
- Keeping tolerances within 0.0002”
- Knowledgeable in the area of standard night vision as well as digital and fusion optics for various applications
- Experienced in showcasing products at tradeshows and making contacts with potential customers
- Bear Creek Firearms, 07/2013 - 09/2015
- Gunsmith, Firearms sales
- Diagnosed and repaired wide range of firearmsby
- Cerakoted projects as necessary (involving surface prep, finish curing, and reassembly)
- Made customizations according to customers’ needs and/or specifications
- Ground up builds of the AR platform including experimental setups
- Aided in the ground up build of several rifle and ammunition types purpose built for some of the military’s elite and law enforcement in several states
- Guided customers through the purchasing process of class II and class III firearms
- Black Optex, 05/2012 - 06/2013
- Business Development Rep, Field Applications Specialist, Gunsmith
- Promoted sales and made business contacts regarding night vision and other military grade optical systems
- Gained familiarity with conventional night vision, digital NV, and fusion optics
- Tested prototypes and how they interface with currently issued weapon systems
- Maintained company firearms for use during demonstrations and made any necessary modifications
- Setup and showcased products at tradeshows
- Claimplus, 04/2011 - 05/2012
- Insurance Claims Evaluator, Firearms specialist
- 3rd party claim valuator guiding insurance companies through losses involving firearms
- Handled all gun related claims companywide which amounted to thousands of firearms researched for dozens of “big-name” companies
- GameStop, 08/2008 - 04/2011
- Refurbishment Operations Team Leader
- Oversaw all shipping and receiving to warehouse for refurbishment
- Responsible for over 50 employees and their production goals
- Led teams sorting thousands of inventory items daily
- Used and maintained warehouse management computer systems
- Created production calculators using Excel
- Wrote several SOP’s still used company wide
- CLC Inc. Machining Training Program
- Extremely punctual
- Very driven
- Excellent team player
Very quick learner
Thank you for your time.
It goes without saying that I am extremely proud of my son and am therefore biased, but truthfully, you will hire no more dedicated worker to furthering your company's goals. Those members of this forum who have met him, know him to be extremely intelligent and committed to excellence in everything he undertakes.
Again, if you want his personal contact information, or would like a copy of his résumé, please PM me and I'll get that to you ASAP.