In case anyone is looking for SB730 and SB729

Relevant bills filed and their status

Moderator: Charles L. Cotton

Jason73
Posts in topic: 2

Re: In case anyone is looking for SB730 and SB729

Post by Jason73 »

scott_dfw wrote:I'm game.

Also, I believe an automated FAX every 30 minutes or so...to every representative and senator would be alllmost as annoying as the chubbing.

:txflag:

Just make sure the page you fax is black paper so it eats up all their ink / toner :evil2: "rlol"

scott_dfw
Posts in topic: 5

Post by scott_dfw »

I did that once back in the old days...to a client that wouldnt pay. And I narrowly beat some kind of criminal mischief charges! :shock:

I taped several pieces of black construction paper together, and taped the ends so it was a big loop. Then faxed it to them. That was in the days of the expensive thermal paper that came in rolls. :evil2:

Anyway, they came in the next morning to find a permanently damaged fax machine, and a roll of completely used thermal paper in a pile on the floor.
(triple checked for profanity)

seamusTX
Posts in topic: 1

Post by seamusTX »

PC 42.07. HARASSMENT. (a) A person commits an offense if, with intent to harass, annoy, alarm, abuse, torment, or embarrass another, he:
(7) sends repeated electronic communications in a manner reasonably likely to harass, annoy, alarm, abuse, torment, embarrass, or offend another.
(b) In this section:
(1) "Electronic communication" ... includes:
(A) a communication initiated by electronic mail, instant message, network call, or facsimile machine
(c) An offense under this section is a Class B misdemeanor, except that the offense is a Class A misdemeanor if the actor has previously been convicted under this section.
- Jim
Fear, anger, hatred, and greed. The devil's all-you-can-eat buffet.

scott_dfw
Posts in topic: 5

Post by scott_dfw »

PC 42.07. HARASSMENT. (a) A person commits an offense if, with intent to harass, annoy, alarm, abuse, torment, or embarrass another, he:
(7) sends repeated electronic communications in a manner reasonably likely to harass, annoy, alarm, abuse, torment, embarrass, or offend another.
(b) In this section:
(1) "Electronic communication" ... includes:
(A) a communication initiated by electronic mail, instant message, network call, or facsimile machine
(c) An offense under this section is a Class B misdemeanor, except that the offense is a Class A misdemeanor if the actor has previously been convicted under this section.
It is a defense to prosecution under this section if the person acting as the harassor was provoked by extreme chubbing or otherwise neglectful treatment by the actor's state representatives.

:thumbs2:

:txflag:
(triple checked for profanity)

roberts
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Post by roberts »

AEA wrote:Well, how about 300,000 + calls to the Governor's Office DEMANDING a Special Session?
I think he should call a special session for the Voter ID bill. Nothing else. Show the chubbies that they're only hurting themselves.
THE SECOND AMENDMENT IS NOT ABOUT DUCK HUNTING

Return to “2009 Texas Legislative Session”