Senior U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia found dead

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

mojo84
Posts in topic: 15

Re: Senior U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia found dead

Post by mojo84 »

That's not what has happened in this case. He died, was found and several hours later they found a JP that didn't see the body and did not indicated any knowledge of Scalia's past medical history or a heart condition that pronounced him dead and declared the cause of death as heart attack.

I'm not saying there is a great nefarious conspiracy involved here but, to me, this seems much more suspicious than the guy getting shot in Oregon after he illegally occupied a government building for weeks and then refused to stop.

Something isn't right is all I'm saying.
Last edited by mojo84 on Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

WildBill
Posts in topic: 14

Post by WildBill »

mojo84 wrote:That's not what has happened in this case. Several hours later they found a JP that didn't see the body and did not indicated any knowledge of Scalia's past medical history or a heart condition that pronounced him dead and declared the cause of death.

I'm not saying there is a great nefarious conspiracy involved here but, to me, this seems much more suspicious than the guy getting shot in Oregon after he illegally occupied a government building for weeks and then refused to stop.

Something isn't right is all I'm saying.
I understand. :tiphat:
NRA Endowment Member

howdy
Posts in topic: 1

Post by howdy »

Quotes from Antonin Scalia:

http://www.azquotes.com/quote/1413377
Texas LTC Instructor
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Life Patron Member TSRA Member
USMC 1972-1979

mojo84
Posts in topic: 15

Post by mojo84 »

Just for the record, it wasn't until just now after my conversation with wildbill that I googled "Scalia death conspiracy" and found many hits. I have not looked at any off the links or read any conspiracy theories. My comments are only mine and based upon what little I've seen regarding the news of his death and the article I posted from the liberal propaganda machine WaPo.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

philip964
Posts in topic: 7

Post by philip964 »

The other JP said she would have ordered an an autopsy. The body is awaiting a final decision before it is embalmed or it has already been embalmed.

Seems when someone important dies, or something important happens, the right stuff never happens.

Perform the autopsy and do a good one with lots of tests.

Put the conspiracy out of business for once.

Scott Farkus
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Scott Farkus »

K.Mooneyham wrote:My wife and I were at the mall in Wichita Falls yesterday when I read the news. I immediately became rather upset and had a sick feeling. I told my wife we needed to leave the mall before I said something that got us thrown out. I explained it to her, though I believe she thinks I over-react to this sort of thing. I assured her this one was a very, very bad turn of events. I'm still rather saddened today, and truly worried for our future. At this point, I pray that Senator Grassley and others will hold the line, and not allow any "moderate" that is nothing of the sort to be slipped by them.

May Justice Scalia rest in peace, and my condolences to his family, and our nation.
You didn't overract at all. I had a similar reaction. I had been out hiking with my wife and daughter most of the afternoon on Saturday and we had gathered around a campfire, about to enjoy a pot of stew for dinner. It was one of those "all is right with the world" moments. I hadn't checked my phone since early morning and logged on to see if I had any messages or e-mails that needed attention. I saw the headline on one of the news sites and I literally had to sit down. I felt like the wind had been knocked out of me.

I spent most of the rest of the evening scanning through various reactions to the news. I was glad to see the GOP vow not to let Obama make the pick, but, well, it's the GOP we all know and love. I ain't holding my breath. But if there was ever a hill to die on, this is it. Ginsburg may not last until the election either.

We are in serious trouble.

Antares
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Antares »

A good article in American Action News.

Sen. Ted Cruz, appearing this morning on Meet the Press, explained why he’s opposed to President Obama nominating anyone to replace Justice Scalia. “The Senate’s duty is to advise and consent,” Cruz said. “You know what? The Senate is advising right now, we are advising that a lame-duck president in an election year is not going to be able to tip the balance of the Supreme Court. That we’re going to have an election, and if liberals are so confident that the American people want unlimited abortion on demand, want religious liberty torn down, want the Second Amendment taken away, want veterans memorials torn down, want the crosses and stars of David sandblasted off of the tombstones of our fallen veterans, then go and make the case to the people.” - See more at: http://americanactionnews.com/articl....fkk5MPsU.dpuf

I agree with this totally.
God Bless our Military and the United States

philip964

Post by philip964 »

A conservative blog (100% fed up) is reporting he was found with a pillow over his head.

WildBill
Posts in topic: 14

Post by WildBill »

It is no wonder that this country is so screwed up.

It hasn't been 48 hours since Justice Scalia passed away and already the wackos and nutjobs and are coming out of the woodwork.

RIP Antoin Scalia. I hope that all that you stood for will not be lost. :tiphat: :patriot:
NRA Endowment Member

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

philip964 wrote:A conservative blog (100% fed up) is reporting he was found with a pillow over his head.

"“We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head. His bed clothes were unwrinkled,” said Poindexter."

http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/02/scalia-[abbreviated profanity deleted] ... -his-head/

I pray for Justice Thomas.

joe817
Posts in topic: 2

Post by joe817 »

parabelum wrote:
philip964 wrote:A conservative blog (100% fed up) is reporting he was found with a pillow over his head.

"“We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head. His bed clothes were unwrinkled,” said Poindexter."

http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/02/scalia-[abbreviated profanity deleted] ... -his-head/

I pray for Justice Thomas.
Until major, maintain news media verifies this, I put no credence in this. Just more rumor mongers trying to spread their theories/rumors.
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

philip964

Post by philip964 »

It's now the bold red headline on Drudge Reports.

TexasGal
Posts in topic: 6

Post by TexasGal »

I am not a conspiracy buff, but it does boggle the mind that a Supreme Court Justice who has had no indications of problems can just die in his sleep and nobody in the backwater where it happened thinks an immediate autopsy should be done. No body in Washington takes control and says, Uh, we need to check this thoroughly. The cause of death will be listed as myocardial infarction (heart attack). "His heart simply stopped beating.. ." There ARE some agents that can cause that and then dissipate from the body very quickly. Without even a basic autopsy, they are totally ASSUMING he died from a heart attack caused by natural means. Just...wow. Really? We did an autopsy of Kennedy and we absolutely knew it was a bullet that killed him.
The Only Bodyguard I Can Afford is Me
Texas LTC Instructor Cert
NRA Life Member

baldeagle

Post by baldeagle »

Cmon guys. Not here. Please. Scalia was 79 years old. He died surrounded by friends and admirers who had all enjoyed the day together. The owner of the ranch said he appeared to have died peacefully. The Sheriff and his deputy assured the County Judge that there was "absolutely" no sign of foul play, and the Judge consulted with Scalia's physician before pronouncing the cause of death as "natural causes". The man is gone. Let him rest in peace. Please don't surround his death with all sorts of wild conspiracy theories about what may or may not have happened. He was in Texas, surrounded by friend and admirers. Do you really think one of them would have killed him?
The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. James Madison
NRA Life Member Texas Firearms Coalition member

TexasGal

Post by TexasGal »

Of course not and I mean no disrespect of anyone's viewpoints here. It's NOT that I am saying someone (especially not his friends) surely slipped something into his food. It was most likely a natural death. I am saying causing a heart attack by other means is possible and has happened in documented cases. Considering who he was, and the political climate, an autopsy avoids those obvious questions. He was a great man and served our nation with profound devotion. An autopsy would have put to rest a lot of speculation that should not be part of his passing.
The Only Bodyguard I Can Afford is Me
Texas LTC Instructor Cert
NRA Life Member

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”