Another Meme Thread

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Jusme
Posts in topic: 46

Re: Another Meme Thread

Post by Jusme »

twomillenium wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:
treadlightly wrote:
WTR wrote:
Actually, I would have more respect for Trump if he was still married to his first wife. I took making the oath " till death do us part" which my wife and I took before God very seriously. I think it just shows how egotistical and self serving Trump can be.
Very true. I can't kid myself that I was much of a catch. My wife and kids are the world, though. The repository of that wealth is a vessel formed by mutual promises made 32 years ago, kept without infraction. I can't guard that treasure, not by myself. I don't have clear title to it. I carry one end, my wife carries the other.

Neither of us bears a burden.
You guys sure know how to kill humorous posts.
I give up, apparently even here now every post is subject to be turned into Trump bashing. :banghead:
I agree and understand their point, but I also understand the humor in the post. I hope they really feel that way about their wives as I do (42 years) and not that they can relate to Bill. :biggrinjester:

Even if Trump were still with his first wife, Bill would have that same look on his face. :mrgreen:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

treadlightly
Posts in topic: 12

Post by treadlightly »

Jusme wrote:
twomillenium wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:
treadlightly wrote:
WTR wrote:
Actually, I would have more respect for Trump if he was still married to his first wife. I took making the oath " till death do us part" which my wife and I took before God very seriously. I think it just shows how egotistical and self serving Trump can be.
Very true. I can't kid myself that I was much of a catch. My wife and kids are the world, though. The repository of that wealth is a vessel formed by mutual promises made 32 years ago, kept without infraction. I can't guard that treasure, not by myself. I don't have clear title to it. I carry one end, my wife carries the other.

Neither of us bears a burden.
You guys sure know how to kill humorous posts.
I give up, apparently even here now every post is subject to be turned into Trump bashing. :banghead:
I agree and understand their point, but I also understand the humor in the post. I hope they really feel that way about their wives as I do (42 years) and not that they can relate to Bill. :biggrinjester:

Even if Trump were still with his first wife, Bill would have that same look on his face. :mrgreen:
It wasn't my intention to kill humor or criticize Trump. The mention of divorce reminded me of my wife and how lucky I am.

Private thoughts I should have kept to myself.

Meanwhile, James Comey, Hillary Clinton, and Anthony Weiner walk into a bar...

Topic author
Keith B
Posts in topic: 178

Post by Keith B »

OK, here's one for you Glock and hot car fans. LOL

Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

b4aftr
Posts in topic: 5

Post by b4aftr »

Keith B wrote:OK, here's one for you Glock and hot car fans. LOL
I don't normally chime in but I'd do some pretty sketchy stuff for a R34 GTR.

Topic author
Keith B
Posts in topic: 178

Post by Keith B »

Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 368

Post by Flightmare »

Keith B wrote:Image
Do I purchase one at a "small arms" dealer?
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Jusme
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Jusme »

I want some of these!! But I don't know that they are worth $65 a pop.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

C-dub
Posts in topic: 65

Post by C-dub »

Keith B wrote:OK, here's one for you Glock and hot car fans. LOL

That's a good one. It reminds of the first time I saw a GT-R. I was waiting for some repair on my truck and browsed the showroom. A salesman comes up to me, while looking at a GT-R and starts talking about how crazy fast the thing is and says that most folks that get one aren't prepared for that kind of speed and acceleration. I pointed out that I had a Hayabusa and he replied, "Oh, so you know." It was funny at the time.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

SewTexas
Posts in topic: 13

Post by SewTexas »

I'm imagining what the HOA weasel would say about this....I'm loving it..... :evil2:
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

greyjack
Posts in topic: 4

Post by greyjack »

Jusme wrote: I want some of these!! But I don't know that they are worth $65 a pop.
How about a zombie garden gnome for less than $20 at Amazon?

SewTexas
Posts in topic: 13

Post by SewTexas »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

LucasMcCain
Posts in topic: 16

Post by LucasMcCain »

I think having both would be perfect. Get the combat gnome aiming at a few of the zombie ones that are heading toward him.
I prefer dangerous freedom to safety in chains.

Let's go Brandon.

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Pawpaw »

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Abraham
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Abraham »

Pawpaw,

You've done it again!

I'm howling with laughter!

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Pawpaw »

Abraham wrote:Pawpaw,

You've done it again!

I'm howling with laughter!
When I first saw the picture, I wondered if the urinals had targets. :biggrinjester:
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”