Armed woman stops mass shooter

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 1

Armed woman stops mass shooter

Post by Vol Texan »

I doubt this will make it to the mainstream media:

https://thepostmillennial.com/woman-with-gun-shoots-kills-man-who-arrives-at-graduation-party-shooting-at-guests?utm_campaign=64487

West. Virg. shot and killed an armed man who arrived at the party and began shooting at people.

(Snip)
Butler left, but came back roughly a half-hour later with what authorities say was an "AR style rifle." He opened fire at partygoers after grabbing the firearm from the backseat of his car. But an unnamed woman had a pistol on-hand and fatally shot the suspect several times before anyone else was injured
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

parabelum

Re: Armed woman stops mass shooter

Post by parabelum »

Armed sheepdog saves lives. Those events happen daily across the Country, where countless lives are saved, but, the leftist pigs don’t mention those, goes against the narrative.
Thank the Lord she was there to end what could have been a bloodbath.

philip964
Posts in topic: 2

Post by philip964 »

Just an amazing story.

What a hero.

A mama bear.

Nice thing sheepdogs look just like the sheep. Wolves may not see you until it’s to late.

mayor

Post by mayor »

philip964 wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:16 pm Just an amazing story.

What a hero.

A mama bear.

Nice thing sheepdogs look just like the sheep. Wolves may not see you until it’s to late.
we need a "LIKE" button.

philip964
Posts in topic: 2

Post by philip964 »

https://www.insider.com/elon-musk-prais ... rty-2022-5

Musk praises woman.

Commas are sometimes important.

Or is it word order?

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

philip964 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 12:15 pm Commas are sometimes important.
Now I'm trying to remember if I've ever seen any punctuation in a headline. :headscratch

Maybe we just have to read it slowly as a liberal would in order to realize she did not shoot a dead man, but rather shot a man dead.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”