Firearms owners and shooters who aren't 100%

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Jason73
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Firearms owners and shooters who aren't 100%

Post by Jason73 »

This whole business of worrying about what other people need or dont need based on your own personal attitudes / preferences is imo a large part of whats wrong with our society. We are always trying to dictate how everyone else lives. Its time to butt out people.

Too bad if your neighbor bought a Hummer and you cant sleep at night because you think its causing cute & fuzzy animals to become extinct, that doesnt give you the right to slash their tires and spray paint "baby killer" on the side of it. Too bad if your coworker wished you a Merry Christmas and your an atheist, just say thanks and appreciate the thought instead of getting offended and complaining to HR about it.

If I want to go rabbit hunting with a howitzer that should be my decision(sarcasm) - just because you prefer to hunt with a firearm that was designed over 100+ years ago doesnt mean Im wrong for hunting with a modern weapon.

If you dont like it dont read it, dont buy it, dont watch it, dont eat it, dont use it - but dont say your opinion is right.

This is supposed to be a free country, that freedom is supposed to apply to everyone equally. From the guy making minimum wage at burger bag to the exec making 7 figures, the constitution gives them and everyone in between the SAME freedoms. Mind your own business and stop thinking the world revolves around you, the world would be a much better place!

Jason
:patriot:

<rant off>

scootergeek
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Firearms owners and shooters who aren't 100%

Post by scootergeek »

[/quote]I find it deliciously ironic that talk of a ban is causing people who never owned a firearm to buy one, and causing people who already shoot to buy more and stock up on ammunition.

The threat of making something illegal makes many people want it. It's as simple as that. I had a friend visit from Chicago, and he was drooling like Pavlov's dog over my very modest collection.

- Jim[/quote]

It's the same as religion, People who scream that they are atheist all their lives usually right before they are going to die pray to God. And those that claim they are highly religious but only goto church 1 time a month and when are told they have a incurable disease that will end in death start going every Sunday.

:lol:

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”