EXCLUSIVE: Agenda disappears from Obama Web site

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

longhorn_92
Posts in topic: 1

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Agenda disappears from Obama Web site

Post by longhorn_92 »

stevie_d_64 wrote:Yep, "rule" was the word used...And the context cannot be spun any other way...

But only a few notice...And what can you do about it anyway...

These people are begining to frighten me...They are out of their league even before the game starts...

All I can say is look at my signature line...

The board is set, all it will take is one wrong move...
"President-elect Obama is ready to TAKE POWER and RULE on Day1".....

** "Share the Wealth"
** A Powerful Civilian National Security Force (as powerful as the Military)
** Assault Weapons Ban
** intend to bankrupt coal power plants?
** feels the Constitution is “fundamentally flawed"...
** etc...

so?.....will he expect us to call him King?....
“If you try to shoot me, I will have to shoot you back, and I promise you I won’t miss!”

NRA Endowment Member
TSRA Member

stevie_d_64
Posts in topic: 2

Post by stevie_d_64 »

It is without a doubt Obama and his ilk view the Constitution as something flawed and in their way to do what they want to do...

If that is the case, watch his fingers when he takes the oath of office...If they are crossed we need to call foul!

To defend the Constitution against ALL enemies foriegn and domestic is not taken lightly...I took it and it still applies today...

I do believe the Constitution has a dual meaning in these oaths some of us have taken...The Constitution is not only a document that is inspired, and the foundation of the principles of how our country should run...

The word Constitution also to me means "people"...Place "people" in the oath where you would say Constitution and it flows just as nicely, and to me it is equally as important...

But this is just my opinion...

Obama will be our President for the next 4 years...We are compelled to respect the office...But that doesn't mean our "scrutiny" switch should be set to anything but "high"...
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

barres

Post by barres »

stevie_d_64 wrote:Obama will be our President for the next 4 years...We are compelled to respect the office...But that doesn't mean our "scrutiny" switch should be set to anything but "high"...
:iagree: Absotively, posolutely! :iagree:
Remember, in a life-or-death situation, when seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Barre

boomerang

Post by boomerang »

I think the Founding Fathers respected King George about as much as I respect President-elect Obama.
"Ees gun! Ees not safe!"

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”