The nomination of Sen. Jeff Sessions

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
bmwrdr
Posts in topic: 1

The nomination of Sen. Jeff Sessions

Post by bmwrdr »

Sharpton Promises ‘Season of Civil Disobedience’ in Response to Sessions Nomination.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/2 ... omination/

I guess we'll see riots in the news next week.
:tiphat:
I scarified political correctness to preserve honesty ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

jweg84

Re: The nomination of Sen. Jeff Sessions

Post by jweg84 »

Sharpton is one of the biggest race baiters of our time. I wonder if they could lock him up for organizing a riot should one break out.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2101
S&W M&P Shield 9mm rides around town in a Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

When spectacular white racists are exposed as racists the media rightly points it out, but rarely does so when minority racists like Sharpton make bigoted/inflammatory statements.

The double standard for minority racists is sickening...

Jeff B.

Post by Jeff B. »

Why is this guy not in prison?

IIRC, he was the instigator of the Tawana Brawley scam, has or is deeply in the hole to the IRS and more than likely runs a front organization that could be investigated under RICO laws.

Skimming through that "article" makes me wonder...

Why should we (the right) care that you don't like Senator Sessions voting record?

We haven't liked the voting records of Reid, Obama, Boxer, Feinstein, Markey, Mikulski, Franken, Warren, Blumenthal, Wyden, Klobuchar, Baldwin, etc... just to name a few. Should we be scratching around trying to find someone who would be acceptable to Soetero, Clinton and Sanders?

The First Amendment allows and protects Sharpton's speech. But, that ends when and if he incites a riot or violence (which he has done, check out Crown Heights riots and Freddies's Fashion Mart) and endangers the general public. It's high time to get a Justice Department that won't be referred to by a large segment of the population as the In-Justice Department and be looked at as a political entity that is serving the agenda of a particular segment of society and agenda. The tenure of Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch can charitably be viewed as being divisive and negative towards the integrity, legitimacy and public standing of the Justice Department (to include the FBI). What happens in a society when previously respected institutions are led by those with an agenda that erodes the public confidence in those institutions? The public no longer views them as bearing legitimate power and authority. I.E., the underpinnings of a functioning society begin to come apart.

That's another reason that criminal opportunists like Sharpton (and his Rainbow Push crony) are so adamantly opposed to Sessions becoming the AG. They DON'T want the laws enforced fairly and equally. There are numbers of laws that have been ignored because the Regime doesn't like them. Immigration? Lets try using the laws in place. Firearms? Why have so few 4473 violations been prosecuted? Because there's always a better (read intrusive and restrictive) law to be created.

Jeff B.
Don’t ever let someone get away with telling you that no one wants to take your guns. - Joe Huffman

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”