Are you a "Super Owner"?

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 6

Re: Are you a "Super Owner"?

Post by The Annoyed Man »

bblhd672 wrote:
Skiprr wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:Has anyone ever told you that you should have a blog? Your stuff is always so informative and well thought out.
We've been trying to talk TAM into compiling books of essays. If his posts here alone average only 50 words--and I'll bet it's closer to double that--the total is over 1 million words here on the Forum. If you throw half of that out because they might not fit into themed essays, per se, you'd still have enough for about seven 300-page books.

The mind boggles. ;-)
"Essays by an Annoyed Man" - $29.95 available wherever books are sold and on Amazon Kindle. I'll take 2. :biggrinjester:
Hardy har har! :smilelol5:

I appreciate the kudos, but what you guys are proposing sounds a lot like work, and I'm too retired for that. :mrgreen:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

The Annoyed Man

bblhd672 wrote:As anyone ever told you that you should have a blog? Your stuff is always so informative and well thought out.
Actually, despite joking about not doing it earlier, I actually have a blog: http://www.annoyedman.com.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

#TINVOWOOT

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:As anyone ever told you that you should have a blog? Your stuff is always so informative and well thought out.
Actually, despite joking about not doing it earlier, I actually have a blog: http://www.annoyedman.com.
Apparently you are down for maintenance!
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

The Annoyed Man

bblhd672 wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
Apparently you are down for maintenance!
Fixed. Thanks for the heads up. I forgot to take the site back online after doing so work on it. :oops:

#TINVOWOOT

C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Post by C-dub »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
Oh great! Something else for me to read. :grumble :biggrinjester:

You know I will. The intro hooked me.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

C-dub wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
Oh great! Something else for me to read. :biggrinjester:

Yeah I spent a couple of hours yesterday on there, I thought the same thing.

But It is very good reading. :thumbs2:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”