Outstanding! AR15--3---Invading Thugs 0

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

surprise_i'm_armed
Posts in topic: 2
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

Re: Outstanding! AR15--3---Invading Thugs 0

Post by surprise_i'm_armed »

Thank you for the link. She looks like a real brain surgeon.

SIA
N. Texas LTC's hold 3 breakfasts each month. All are 800 AM. OC is fine.
2nd Saturdays: Rudy's BBQ, N. Dallas Pkwy, N.bound, N. of Main St., Frisco.
3rd Saturdays: Golden Corral, 465 E. I-20, Collins St exit, Arlington.
4th Saturdays: Sunny St. Cafe, off I-20, Exit 415, Mikus Rd, Willow Park.

Liberty
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Liberty »

surprise_i'm_armed wrote:Thank you for the link. She looks like a real brain surgeon.

SIA
Smarter than her 3 friends, who are now dead. All the same, though she can't be the sharpest knife in the drawer to get herself self into the fix she is in.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

KLB

Post by KLB »

Jusme wrote: The AR 15 was no more a culprit, or hero, than the crowbar, or what ever other tool the burglars used, to enter the house illegally, was guilty of committing a crime.
Right, but it was a useful tool under the circumstances.

Jusme
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Jusme »

KLB wrote:
Jusme wrote: The AR 15 was no more a culprit, or hero, than the crowbar, or what ever other tool the burglars used, to enter the house illegally, was guilty of committing a crime.
Right, but it was a useful tool under the circumstances.

Yep, the burglars picked the wrong tool. They also picked the wrong house, wrong homeowner, and the wrong line of work. Perhaps their friends can learn from this and go apply for jobs at McDonalds.

I'm sure we will be hearing from some pro-bono bleeding heart lawyers, representing the families, of the criminals, claiming the homeowner should have just shot them in the leg, or something equally ridiculous. Because he had no way of knowing the burglars were a threat when they broke in wearing black clothing, gloves and masks, that they were a threat. They may have just wanted to borrow a cup of sugar.
Every time someone defends themselves. or their property, the MSM go to the "stand your ground laws" as being responsible. They never seem to understand that those laws were not designed to give someone the right to defend themselves in their own homes. That right has always been there.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

philip964
Posts in topic: 3

Post by philip964 »

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/killing-3-tee ... ories.html

Liberal media picking up on this.

May test stand your ground.

Imagine if Hil was president, she would be wanting some federal law outlawing self defense.

I don't think we have heard the last of this.

I'm sure the parents of the "children" will be sueing the homeowners.

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

philip964 wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/gma/killing-3-tee ... ories.html

Liberal media picking up on this.

May test stand your ground.

Imagine if Hil was president, she would be wanting some federal law outlawing self defense.

I don't think we have heard the last of this.

I'm sure the parents of the "children" will be sueing the homeowners.
This is all going to hinge on what he said to the cops. He should've kept his mouth shut and demanded an attorney.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

MeMelYup

Post by MeMelYup »

They keep saying "Stand Your Ground," when it should be castle doctrine. Oneindividual had a knife and a second had beasts knuckles. In my opinion that is self defense.

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

The liberal MSM believes that it is the duty of all home owners to be killed by criminal thugs. Defending yourself is racist and wrong.

Jusme
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Jusme »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:The liberal MSM believes that it is the duty of all home owners to be killed by criminal thugs. Defending yourself is racist and wrong.

They have a very hard time understanding how a homeowner, can use an AR 15 in self defense, but, all of their arguments try to blame the gun, the Constitution, and the homeowner, and never the pieces of garbage that try to take what they want from others.

Oklahoma juries are pretty much in line with those here, so I don't expect anything less than a no bill decision. And with the current POTUS, the left wing snowflakes won't get much traction, or sympathies.

Welcome back to the land of true freedom. Maybe the inbred criminals should have read a little more about current events. JMHO
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Jusme wrote:
Soccerdad1995 wrote:The liberal MSM believes that it is the duty of all home owners to be killed by criminal thugs. Defending yourself is racist and wrong.

They have a very hard time understanding how a homeowner, can use an AR 15 in self defense, but, all of their arguments try to blame the gun, the Constitution, and the homeowner, and never the pieces of garbage that try to take what they want from others.

Oklahoma juries are pretty much in line with those here, so I don't expect anything less than a no bill decision. And with the current POTUS, the left wing snowflakes won't get much traction, or sympathies.

Welcome back to the land of true freedom. Maybe the inbred criminals should have read a little more about current events. JMHO
Wait, you mean the President won't be talking about how these thugs look like they could have been his sons?

ninjabread

Post by ninjabread »

The transcript of the 911 call is posted here. http://www.newson6.com/story/35024707/9 ... y-suspects

From another news story. http://fox8.com/2017/03/30/oklahoma-911 ... -shot-two/
Rodriguez and the three slain intruders burglarized a spare apartment at the residence earlier in the day and returned to rob the main house, the news release said. The three teens, dressed in black and covering their faces, kicked in the door, encountered the resident and were shot inside the house.

“One of the injured suspects exited the home and tried to get back in to Rodriguez’s vehicle, but she told investigators she drove away and left him in the driveway,” the release said.
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Lambda Force

Post by Lambda Force »

Wow. On first read I didn't realize this happened in the middle of the day.

Why weren't the "boys" in school?

I feel bad for the resident. His life will never be the same.
Tyranny is identified by what is legal for government employees but illegal for the citizenry.

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

The driver can' be all that clever. The police probably had no idea who she was or how to find her since her accomplices were in no shape to give her up. Calling them to say she knew something is probably what go her caught.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

News said she turned herself in. Bet she never thought she would be charged with 3 counts of 1st degree murder. Not to bright mother of 3 at 22 years of age.

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

...and another argument for being armed even while at home. (which I used to scoff at...no longer as I sit here armed eating a sandwich before I head outside to mow)

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”