Cracker Barrel bans guns?

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

John Galt
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Cracker Barrel bans guns?

Post by John Galt »

Beiruty wrote:I did not like CB meals, I prefer IHOP. Great omelets.

:iagree:

Topic author
bblhd672
Posts in topic: 4

Post by bblhd672 »

cyphertext wrote:
bblhd672 wrote: I've reached out to Cracker Barrel corporate asking what their policy is concerning customers who are legally carrying firearms in their stores.
Why would you do this? If they don't post, then you are legal to carry. Doesn't matter what their "policy" is if they don't post, especially when it comes to CC... :headscratch
Because if their corporate policy is anti-gun then I will no longer do business with them. I don't care if they post or not, if they are anti-gun they do not get my money. Same, same as Levi's Corp being anti-gun - I no longer own or will buy any Levi's products.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

cyphertext
Posts in topic: 2

Post by cyphertext »

bblhd672 wrote:
cyphertext wrote:
bblhd672 wrote: I've reached out to Cracker Barrel corporate asking what their policy is concerning customers who are legally carrying firearms in their stores.
Why would you do this? If they don't post, then you are legal to carry. Doesn't matter what their "policy" is if they don't post, especially when it comes to CC... :headscratch
Because if their corporate policy is anti-gun then I will no longer do business with them. I don't care if they post or not, if they are anti-gun they do not get my money. Same, same as Levi's Corp being anti-gun - I no longer own or will buy any Levi's products.
Well good luck with that... I'm willing to bet that most corporations are "anti-gun"... even the ones that don't post typically have policy against allowing their employees to carry.

I can understand not doing business with companies who choose to post... But if a company chooses not to post, then I can carry. Don't ask, don't tell!

rotor

Post by rotor »

If they don't post then you can carry. Why hold it against the store if they allow carry?

ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 2

Post by ScottDLS »

And Apple...and Comcast, and Microsoft, and ExxonMobil, and Costco, and Starbucks....By the time I get done with all my boycotts I find myself walking naked to a field to pick some berries to eat... :lol:

I've never really been able to understand how a publicly held corporation is determined to be anti-2nd amendment. I know of some managers of such who are, but unless it's in the charter in the Delaware state house, I'm not sure how to figure if a non-natural "person" is anti... :biggrinjester:
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

Topic author
bblhd672
Posts in topic: 4

Post by bblhd672 »

48 hours after reaching out to Cracker Barrel corporate this is what I have gotten in response:

(blank page here)

So, based upon the advice of the wise sages here, CB will remain on my places to eat list until such time as they see fit to post signage on their locations banning firearms.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

tx mountaineer

Post by tx mountaineer »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:If we're talking breakfast, my favorite is Waffle House.
:iagree:

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”