History's most effective way to enslave people

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
bblhd672
Posts in topic: 1

History's most effective way to enslave people

Post by bblhd672 »

History's most effective way to enslave people (and commit genocide)
http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/04/historys- ... ve-people/
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

rotor

Re: History's most effective way to enslave people

Post by rotor »

Venezuela is doing that now.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur ... pposition/

Ban guns from private ownership and set up a militia with guns to enforce and enslave the peons.

Noggin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Noggin »

So make it a constitutional obligation for all conservatives & libertarians to own a firearm and make it illegal for any registered member of the Democratic party to own one. Oh wait a minute we don't need to do that, they will do that to themselves.
"I command ye therefore, upon the peril of your lives, to depart immediately out of this place." - Oliver Cromwell 1653 :smilelol5:

ninjabread

Post by ninjabread »

Noggin wrote:So make it a constitutional obligation for all conservatives & libertarians to own a firearm and make it illegal for any registered member of the Democratic party to own one. Oh wait a minute we don't need to do that, they will do that to themselves.
The prog brownshirts have never been shy about using violence.
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Two things:

Your title should be changed to say "only effective way to enslave people". Show me one case where an armed populace was brought under the control of a tyrant.

I would note that it is the OBLIGATION of all free people to ensure they have the means to resist tyranny, and also to protect themselves and their families. Some people shirk this obligation, but it is still an obligation, nonetheless.

Noggin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Noggin »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:Two things:

Your title should be changed to say "only effective way to enslave people". Show me one case where an armed populace was brought under the control of a tyrant.
The Zulus they were armed, disciplined and organised, however their "arms" lacked parity. Success at Isandlwana (thanks over confidence and inept tactical decisions was short lived). At Kambula it was approximately 2000 dead Zulus to 18 redcoats, thanks to the 7 pounders and a couple of Gatlings.

Being an armed populace is one thing but can you match the firepower of the tyrant if he is prepared to use all his resources without caring about the opinions of other countries, the UN or the media.
"I command ye therefore, upon the peril of your lives, to depart immediately out of this place." - Oliver Cromwell 1653 :smilelol5:

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”