Denton county members: support your sheriff

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
2farnorth
Posts in topic: 1

Denton county members: support your sheriff

Post by 2farnorth »

Denton county Sheriff Tracy Murphree has stated something that many of us feel. I may not have gone as far as he, but the truth is there.
This is a partial quote from his facebook post. Source is:
http://www.fox4news.com/news/256551621-story
Pay attention to what you see in Manchester England tonight. Pay attention to what is happening in Europe. This is what happens when you disarm your citizens. When you open your borders without the proper vetting. When you allow political correctness to dictate how you respond to an enemy that wants to kill you. When you allow these radicals to travel to Afghanistan and Iran and simply let them back in.
N5PNZ

ScottDLS

Re: Denton county members: support your sheriff

Post by ScottDLS »

2farnorth wrote:Denton county Sheriff Tracy Murphree has stated something that many of us feel. I may not have gone as far as he, but the truth is there.
This is a partial quote from his facebook post. Source is:
http://www.fox4news.com/news/256551621-story
Pay attention to what you see in Manchester England tonight. Pay attention to what is happening in Europe. This is what happens when you disarm your citizens. When you open your borders without the proper vetting. When you allow political correctness to dictate how you respond to an enemy that wants to kill you. When you allow these radicals to travel to Afghanistan and Iran and simply let them back in.
I voted for him in the last election. The previous Sheriff wouldn't approve Form 4's for NFA items, as well as having some difficulty with the jail staff and deputies. The form 4 issue is irrelevant now due to changes in Federal regulations, but I still give Murphree credit for bringing it up.
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

GeekwithaGun

Post by GeekwithaGun »

:thumbs2: :txflag:
NRA Life Member

strogg

Post by strogg »

Go Murphree! It is indeed sad the state of the world we live in, having to explain common sense. "There are bad guys out there among the good. Watch out." Well, no frikkin duh.

LeonCarr

Post by LeonCarr »

I voted for him, will vote for him again, and he is right.

Just my .02,
LeonCarr
"Whitetail Deer are extinct because of rifles with telescopes mounted on them." - My 11th Grade English Teacher

flowrie

Post by flowrie »

I voted for him, will do so again.
Former NRA Life Member
1911 fan

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”