LTC Holder Pulls Firearm In Park

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 3

Re: LTC Holder Pulls Firearm In Park

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

LucasMcCain wrote:
ScottDLS wrote:Why would you want to carry in a park? There are children there....
I know you're being sarcastic, of course, but I will never understand how some people actually have this mentality. Other adults at least have a range of options available to them to defend themselves. Children don't. They require adults to protect them. The presence of children is a reason TO carry, not a reason NOT to carry.

Speaking to the actual article, did you notice the quote from the witness: “You don't know if he's gonna have a misfire or any kids are going to get hurt in the crossfire.” That tells me everything I need to know about that person's level of experience with guns. If the guns misfires, nobody's getting shot. Since only one person has a gun, there's not going to be a crossfire. :roll:
No crossfire unless the guy defending himself is using those dangerous heat seeking bullets and there is a campfire nearby

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 2

Re: LTC Holder Pulls Firearm In Park

Post by bblhd672 »

ScottDLS wrote:Why would you want to carry in a park? There are children there....
Have you been around children in a park recently? I'd almost rather be beaten with a bike lock by a masked liberal. :biggrinjester:
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”