Anti-NRA protest leaders have armed security

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Chemist45
Posts in topic: 1

Anti-NRA protest leaders have armed security

Post by Chemist45 »

https://www.youngcons.com/womens-marche ... -security/

One commentor wrote: "Nuclear-level hypocrisy"

I couldn't say it better.

OneGun

Re: Anti-NRA protest leaders have armed security

Post by OneGun »

Isn't this the same group that had Madonna speak about blowing up the white house and also had a speaker calling for jihad against the USA?

How can anyone take them seriously?
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

Jeff B.

Re: Anti-NRA protest leaders have armed security

Post by Jeff B. »

Oh yes... I think you need to take anybody who would like to infringe or simply suspend or otherwise deprive you of your right very seriously. As well, when these loons make terroristic threats, they should bear the consequences of those actions, even if they are simply having to tolerate questioning by the appropriate authorities.

There have been and are a number of figures that I'm not fond of, but I don't run off at the mouth about doing illegal things to them because I disagree with them. For several solid reasons, IMO. One, its wrong and in many cases, illegal. The other is I have no ambition to be quizzed by some law enforcement official about why I ran my mouth and in the process got myself on some sort of watch list.

Their view, again, IMO is what's good for me is likely not good for thee...

Jeff B.
Don’t ever let someone get away with telling you that no one wants to take your guns. - Joe Huffman

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”