Heckler & Koch Blackballs Israel

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

G40yes
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Heckler & Koch Blackballs Israel

Post by G40yes »

No H&K plans for me either. They just added another reason.
.. tyrants accomplish their purposes ...by disarming the people, and making it an offense to keep arms. - Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story, 1840

Pariah3j

Post by Pariah3j »

Germans and Jews... Long sorted history there - not exactly surprised they are taking that stance.

I'm of dual minds on this - on one hand, its not like H&K stopped selling only to Israel or specifically called them out - they stopped selling to almost an entire region and a continent. On the other hand, lumping Israel in with those that they did, kinda a dick move - but as I said, given their history, not surprised.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny" - Thomas Jefferson

treadlightly

Post by treadlightly »

bmwrdr wrote:And last but not least the Mexican government is one of their major customers.
Zimmerman's long lost second telegram surfaces!

:biggrinjester:

bmwrdr
Posts in topic: 3

Post by bmwrdr »

treadlightly wrote:
bmwrdr wrote:And last but not least the Mexican government is one of their major customers.
Zimmerman's long lost second telegram surfaces!

:biggrinjester:
Yeah!!!

:thumbs2:
I scarified political correctness to preserve honesty ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

Pete92FS

Post by Pete92FS »

As long as you have someone like Merkel in office you can expect this kind of behavior. Between this and her open border policy toward unvetted refugees flooding the country she is ruining Germany. This is no longer the once beautiful country I was born in and visited until my grandparents passed.
CHL since 01/26/09

Jnazee

Post by Jnazee »

I'm with Israel. :coolgleamA:

Numbers 24:9 (GNT)
9 The nation is like a mighty lion;
When it is sleeping, no one dares wake it.
Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed,
And whoever curses Israel will be cursed.” :nono:

bmwrdr
Posts in topic: 3

Post by bmwrdr »

Pete92FS wrote:As long as you have someone like Merkel in office you can expect this kind of behavior. Between this and her open border policy toward unvetted refugees flooding the country she is ruining Germany. This is no longer the once beautiful country I was born in and visited until my grandparents passed.
:iagree: But it is not just Merkel, there are confirmed drug addicts and all sorts of people with distorted habbits in the German government by now. I'm born and raised over there as well and remember how it was before she became "Bundeskanzler." The worst part of the story is the fact there isn't anybody who would be able to revert the problems she created.
I scarified political correctness to preserve honesty ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

Thread title is a bit of hyperbole and somewhat misleading.
It reads like H&K singled out Israel.
When reality is
The company has pledged no longer to sell arms into warzones or to countries that violate corruption and democracy standards, including Saudi Arabia, Israel, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia, or any African countries.
So are they considering Israel to fail the standard for warzones or to countries that violate corruption and democracy standards?

Heck at this point Im not sure the US does not fail the standard for warzones or to countries that violate corruption and democracy standards.. Look at Chicago for the warzone clause and DC for the corruption and democracy standards.
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

John Galt

Post by John Galt »

Over priced, over rated handguns. There are better options.

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Beiruty »

John Galt wrote:Over priced, over rated handguns. There are better options.
Buy Yanick.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Crash

Post by Crash »

I was considering an H&K handgun, but I won't be buying any of their firearms now--or probably ever again.....

Crash

ScottDLS

Post by ScottDLS »

george wrote:I haven't owned them all, but the MP5 and P7 were two of the best firearms ever made.
I want a pre-'86 HK MP5, but can't afford the $35-40K they are now going for. Additionally, due to the GCA of 1968, there are no real HK MP5 models available for civilian ownership. Only pre-86 conversions from semi-only of varying quality. I shot a real one at a dealer in Virginia Beach in 1988, but never since. Next up a Thompson SMG.
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

spectre
Banned

Post by spectre »

von Clausewitz wrote:
Aunt Eva wrote:Fascism is on the rise in Germany. Is anybody surprised they're picking on the Jews again?
It's more that the Germans are taking sides because they fear the Islamists...
Are they turning French?

I'm in a good place right now
Not emotionally or financially
But I am at the gun store

GreenMan0352

Post by GreenMan0352 »

Good to see many people boycotting HK! I was on another forum and quite a few memebers vowed to buy excluisvely HK. Now their anti semitic comments make more sense.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”