Old Video Posted Here

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 2

Old Video Posted Here

Post by Vol Texan »

A couple years ago, someone on here posted a video, and I'm looking for it. It had the look and feel of a news documentary story - but of course it wasn't on the MSM. All I remember about it was that the narrator was using stats to show that the US really didn't have the most gun deaths compared to other countries. He went into detail about how just a few major cities here is the US accounted for the most crime, and without those, our gun crime per capita was way down the list. I remember he showed stats posted on Wikipedia comparing other countries to us, etc.

Can anyone point to that video from a few years ago for me?
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Old Video Posted Here

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Here's a good one.

Topic author
Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Old Video Posted Here

Post by Vol Texan »

Thanks Charles ,

That’s exactly the one I was looking for.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”