The Left Wants It All

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

spectre
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Re: The Left Wants It All

Post by spectre »

I'm in a good place right now
Not emotionally or financially
But I am at the gun store

Topic author
anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 5

Post by anygunanywhere »

ninjabread wrote:
anygunanywhere wrote:
ninjabread wrote:Why shouldn't they take it all when even self proclaimed "oath keepers" and "III%-ers" aren't getting rid of self proclaimed domestic enemies of constitutional rights? :evil2:
You need to get out more often.
I get out some but maybe not enough or maybe the wrong places.

Where should I go to find self proclaimed threepers who are walking in the footsteps of the founders' dealings with Andrew Oliver? Where and when was there anything during Obama's presidency like the Boston Tea Party? Where have they done anything more than the other 97% of politically active Americans who vote and contact their legislators? Please educate me.

http://www.tacticalstuff.com/iii-three-percent-mean/
Sorry for the delay. Mrs AGAW kept me busy for awhile so I couldn't respond.

First, the link you posted is not the Oath Keeper's official site.

This is: https://www.oathkeepers.org

The site does quote the orders that Oath Keepers will not obey. You can get lots of information on the Oath Keepers at their official site. Oath Keepers are tasked with organizing in out local areas of operation. The site you linked states that Oath Keepers are current LEO and military which is untrue. Former LEO, military, and other first responders can jopin Oath Keepers. You can also join Oath Keepers as an associate member even if you do not meet the former military/LEO/first responder criteria. There is at least one such member on this forum that I am aware of.

Oath Keepers were at the Bundy Ranch standoff.Oath Keepers were at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge stand off.

Oath Keepers provided security for property owners in Missouri during the 2014 riots.

Oath Keepers provided security in the Houston area post Harvey and also provided relief to rural areas around Corpus Christi post Harvey.

Oath Keepers provided relief and security in the Florida Keys post Hurricane Irma.

Oath Keepers provided emergancy medical aircraft evacuation for a critically sick child in Puerto Rico post Hurricane Maria. OK also has provided security and assistance to the citizens of PR and are still there doing so.

Oath Keepers is not all about thumping those in the government who do not keep their oath. We are a peaceful force of patriots who love our country. First and foremost we believe in peaceful activities, the same as a lot of folks do.

Do you actually know the history of the Three Percent movement? It was founded by Mike Vanderboegh, founder of the Sipsey Street Irregulars. The doctrine of the Three Percenter can be found at this link: http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot. ... chism.html

Excerpt:
The Doctrine of the Three Percent in a few sentences.

The Three Percent are the citizens the Founders counted on to save the Republic when everyone else abandoned it. And we will. There will be no more free Wacos and no more free Katrinas. For we are the Three Percent. We will not disarm. You cannot convince us. You cannot intimidate us. You can kill us, if you think you can. But remember, we’ll shoot back. We are not going away. We are not backing up another inch. And there are THREE MILLION OF US. The next move, if any, is up to the aspiring tyrants among the domestic enemies of the Constitution.
I have found people whom I follow who share in my beliefs. I'm certain you can find someone to follow too. I suggest reading facts on the Oath Keepers and following up on Mike Vanderboegh's site. Mike died in August 2016. His blog is still up, courtesy of his son no doubt.

Most important of all, neither Oath Keepers nor true Three Percenters are going to take the first shot in the battle against tyranny. We will not harm innocents. It is the governments move.
Good luck in your quest.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

ninjabread
Posts in topic: 4

Post by ninjabread »

Wonderful, so we're back to square one.
ninjabread wrote:Why shouldn't they take it all when even self proclaimed "oath keepers" and "III%-ers" aren't getting rid of self proclaimed domestic enemies of constitutional rights?
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Topic author
anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 5

Post by anygunanywhere »

ninjabread wrote:Wonderful, so we're back to square one.
ninjabread wrote:Why shouldn't they take it all when even self proclaimed "oath keepers" and "III%-ers" aren't getting rid of self proclaimed domestic enemies of constitutional rights?
So how many domestic enemies have you gotten rid of lately? Or are you just trolling?

By the way, I am not a “self proclaimed “ oath keeper, I am an Oath Keeper. Big difference.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

ninjabread
Posts in topic: 4

Post by ninjabread »

I'm nobody.

Anyhow, it sounds like you agree there's no reason The Left shouldn't try to take away our guns. There's no personal risk to trying. That's all I'm saying and I'm not sure why some people get worked up over that easily observable fact. :tiphat:
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”