Another armed teacher poll

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Mike S
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Another armed teacher poll

Post by Mike S »

cpojoe wrote:That sounds a bit fishy to me. A drop of 25%+ in about 2 hours. Just saying, you have to wonder.
37% now, with 228k total votes cast. I'm wondering how many votes have been cast in the less than 4 hours since RPBrown noted 75% in favor. I'm no mathematician, but for it to drop that quickly I'm thinking spam bots or a whole lot of people clearing their browser history to vote multiple times.

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

cpojoe wrote:That sounds a bit fishy to me. A drop of 25%+ in about 2 hours. Just saying, you have to wonder.
MSNBC has falsified the "poll." Numbers don't change that fast, especially on a Saturday.

Chas.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

There is no integrity left in the media and press. Can't believe polls as they are too easy to manipulate and skew. I bet someone figured out a bot or macro to generate votes.

As typical, the anti-gun and progressives outplayed the republicans, conservatives and libertarians. Our side manipulated the poll a couple of votes at a time by deleting cookies thinking it would have a significant impact. The other side figured out how to do in in mass. Outplayed again. :oops:
Last edited by mojo84 on Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

mojo84 wrote:There is no integrity left in the media and press. Can't believe polls as they are too easy to manipulate and skew. I bet someone figured out a bot or macro to generate votes.
That's what I think and my bet is on MSNBC. It can be done easily with a keystroke logger. Go to the website, vote, leave t he website, delete MSNBC cookie, go to website, vote, repeat.

Chas.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

It's tough to compete and negotiate with those that have no morals, scruples or integrity. :mad5
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

strogg

Post by strogg »

Agreed. I can easily set up a small click farm to help skew it back in our favor, but no way am I going to stoop that low.

Jnazee

Post by Jnazee »

I checked out the comment section on that page (didn't read all) the ones I did read were in favor.

Oldgringo
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Oldgringo »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:
MSNBC has falsified the "poll." Numbers don't change that fast, especially on a Saturday.

Chas.
:roll: Why am I not surprised? It was 72% for when I voted. This is just another reason why MSNBC, CNN, and the rest of these fakers do not lighten my TV screens.

JustSomeOldGuy
Posts in topic: 1

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

I just got 36%, 120k
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

Vol Texan

Post by Vol Texan »

Same here - I just voted on my PC and it was about 36%.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

2farnorth

Post by 2farnorth »

There is something fishy. When I voted Friday evening there 70K plus votes recorded and we were at 74% I checked it Sat morning and it was over 240k plus and we were down to 34%. Just checked again and 1,645K votes but the good guys are up to 36% again. Yes the fix is in again just as expected. Everyone in their viewer base must have voted 100 times. Now they will make more fake news from their fake poll.
N5PNZ

flechero

Post by flechero »

39% in favor this am.

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Can bots do this?

It's either that or PMSNBC has adjusted something.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

stroo

Post by stroo »

It's the Russians!

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

"The secretive British spy agency GCHQ has developed covert tools to seed the internet with false information, including the ability to manipulate the results of online polls"

While I am definitely not saying the British did it, the technology to hack polls has been around for many years, and hacking (by MSNBC or others) clearly occurred in this poll.

You have to remember our gun-grabbing enemies like George Soros who literally thinks he is God are a multi-billionaires and are extremely busy.

Gun grabbers hate well armed, well trained, law abiding Americans. Nothing is gonna piss them off more than us getting more guns, ammo, training, and range time. Also get organized and join the NRA, TSRA, GOA or any number of the other 2nd Amendment rights organizations. :txflag:
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”