The Despicable Depths They Will Sink to Will Never Surprise Me

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 1

The Despicable Depths They Will Sink to Will Never Surprise Me

Post by anygunanywhere »

If you give public employees guns they will turn them on black people.
There are many reasons to be against President Wayne LaPierre Donald Trump’s idea to arm teachers in public schools. It’s dangerous. It’s expensive. It changes the core-competency of “teaching.” And, you know, it’s not actually going to deter mass shooters.

But there’s one more problem that I’m sure most white people haven’t thought about yet: arming American teachers will directly result in students of color being shot to death at school.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

mayor

Re: The Despicable Depths They Will Sink to Will Never Surprise Me

Post by mayor »

Because that's what the left would do. It's call psychological projection. You do know that journalist, if they graduate from university at all, have a liberal arts degree?

strogg

Post by strogg »

I get her viewpoint. So she's against guns, violence, criminals, etc. Got it. She's also against the police who would be the ones protecting her from the criminals she abhors because she won't have anything to defend herself. Oh wait, it's fine. In her perfect delusion of a world, there are no criminals either. Just a huge, benevolent gestapo state that uses written words to enforce segregated peace because everyone is very race-aware and puts every "unique" person on a pedestal. Where everyone is hard working and expects no fair compensation in return (except for her, of course). Where everyone is happy by being all drugged up without prescription drugs in a urban areas that's reminiscent of Gotham City with all the slummy parts of it hidden way, tucked under a rug. Did any of that make sense to you? It doesn't to me, but I'm pretty sure I'm painting her viewpoint as accurately and succinctly as possible.

johncanfield

Post by johncanfield »

Justice Thomas recently stated he's getting weary of the "victim" focused cases and news themes. We are all simply people. And the lefties think they are superior, so they decide on a law by law basis which one they think is appropriate for them to agree with and obey.
LC9s, M&P 22, 9c, Sig P238-P239-P226-P365XL, 1911 clone

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”