Thank You President Trump

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
spectre
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Thank You President Trump

Post by spectre »

Thank You President Trump for giving me the motivation to finish two 80% builds. I machined a few lowers during Obama's second term and then stuck on a shelf. I didn't feel the need to do more when the GOP was standing up to the Democrats and defending the right to keep and bear militia arms. But recently, under your leadership, they're wavering enough to cause concern. You can look at prices and availability for AR-15s now, compared to a year ago, and see I'm not the only one who feels this way.

They both passed their range tests with flying colors. One is now cached with four magazines, 200 rounds of ammo, and some odds and ends. The other will be packed with a similar load out. Next weekend it's going on a long road trip to hide somewhere more remote than its sister.

Maybe you're a master of political theater. Maybe this is a trap you're laying for the communists. Based on the lack of national reciprocity, and no reduction in off limits federal locations, I can't take the risk. I'm sure you understand. Besides, if it's just a feint, you won't mind weapons being cached now for future use against enemies of the Bill of Rights.

V/R

:patriot:
I'm in a good place right now
Not emotionally or financially
But I am at the gun store

Richbirdhunter

Re: Thank You President Trump

Post by Richbirdhunter »

I think that Trump being the great leader that he is should have his security detail armed with what he believes that we the people should be armed with.
Disclaimer: Anything I state can not be applied to 100% of all situations. Sometimes it's ok to speak in general terms.

rp_photo

Re: Thank You President Trump

Post by rp_photo »

Richbirdhunter wrote:I think that Trump being the great leader that he is should have his security detail armed with what he believes that we the people should be armed with.
I couldn't agree more. No one who enjoys armed protection has the moral right to dictate what the rest may have.
CHL since 2/2011
Glock 26, S&W 442, Ruger SP101 .357 3",
S&W M&P 40, Remington 870 Express 12 ga 18"

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”