How do civil wars happen?

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
bblhd672
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bblhd672 »

Thought provoking speech from the South Carolina Tea Party Coalition Convention in January.
https://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2018/0 ... a-tea.html
This is a civil war.

There aren’t any soldiers marching on Charleston… or Myrtle Beach. Nobody’s getting shot in the streets. Except in Chicago… and Baltimore, Detroit and Washington D.C.

But that’s not a civil war. It’s just what happens when Democrats run a city into the ground. And then they dig a hole in the ground so they can bury it even deeper.

If you look deep enough into that great big Democrat hole, you might even see where Jimmy Hoffa is buried.

But it’s not guns that make a civil war. It’s politics.

Guns are how a civil war ends. Politics is how it begins.

Continue reading here: https://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2018/0 ... a-tea.html
Last edited by bblhd672 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 1

Re: How do civil wars happen?

Post by crazy2medic »

conservative VOLUNTEER government and a leftist Democrat PROFESSIONAL government.
I was told by a 3 degree black belt the most dangerous opponent is an amateur because they are unpredictable!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

JeanCales

Post by JeanCales »

thanks for this fascinating post

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

bblhd672,

Excellent analysis and spot on.

I was mildly criticized the other day for revealing my alarm and that 'something' must be done to stop the criminal/organized democrat attack on the election results...it's only going to get worse...we must 'do' something.

However, no I don't have the answer, but it seems no one else does either or aren't willing to reveal it.

Hand wringing won't get it done...

BBYC

Post by BBYC »

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force." - Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr
God, grant me serenity to accept the things I can't change
Courage to change the things I can
And the firepower to make a difference.

Topic author
bblhd672
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bblhd672 »

I found the original article and added link to read the entire speech, removed incorrect attribution.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”