Parkland survivor David Hogg

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 53

Re: Parkland survivor David Hogg

Post by philip964 »

https://breaking.americanewscentral.com ... g-began-2/

Uh oh, story may be changing. Not at school that day.

Road bike to school as fast as he could to get interviews.

Not the same story as earlier, as he huddled in a closet with frightened students ( getting interviews ).

Hmmmm.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 9

Post by bblhd672 »

philip964 wrote:https://breaking.americanewscentral.com ... g-began-2/

Uh oh, story may be changing. Not at school that day.

Road bike to school as fast as he could to get interviews.

Not the same story as earlier, as he huddled in a closet with frightened students ( getting interviews ).

Hmmmm.
He wasn’t at the school because:
A. He wasn’t and isn’t a student as claimed.
Or
B. His ex-FBI father, ex-CNN mother didn’t want him to be there that day.

Either way, the truth seeps out.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Pawpaw »

You beat me to it!

This one also reveals that he didn't know most of those killed: https://silenceisconsent.net/cbs-news-b ... ing-video/

This pimple on a dog's backside is doing nothing but using this tragedy to grab the limelight.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... un-control

Ouhoh! May be wrong may have been edited out of contex, rode bike back to school so he could be interviewed.

oljames3
Posts in topic: 2

Post by oljames3 »

My younger brother was 18 in 1971 when he left on the bus for Camp Pendleton. I was 21 in 1973 when in enlisted in the 1st Cavalry Division. We both ended up retiring from our respective services. I like to say I served over three decades in uniform so that any American is free to be as stupid as they want to be.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

JustSomeOldGuy
Posts in topic: 3

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

David Hogg;
1) deep state plant
or
2) just an opportunistic twit who wants to be the next Ron Burgundy?

I can't decide..... :biggrinjester:
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

treadlightly
Posts in topic: 2

Post by treadlightly »

Grundy1133 wrote:Anyone else see a ton of similarities between this prepubescent twit and hitler? the way he speaks. his hand movements. i'd say he's demon possessed.
The problem is we saw the speech with the English voice-over. You don't really get the flavor of his rhetoric until you hear it in the original.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRi-Uou ... 1522203223

Note - this video is prefaced with a content warning. I do not find the video offensive, and I am somewhat more than half German. My Mother was born of German immigrants who came to America for religious freedom, because they didn't approve of the German State Church. "Nazi," to me, is an N-word. That doesn't mean I have a fit if I hear it, or even if someone uses it against me. I just recognize the true evil of it. It's not a meaningless word. Sometimes, it's appropriate, but Hogg is not Hitler. On the other hand, at his age, i don't think Hitler was as effective.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Great video above!!

Rush Limbaugh has given him a nickname

“Photo Hogg”

Grundy1133

Post by Grundy1133 »

video was released that has david hogg claiming he wasnt even at the school when the shooting happened... apparently when he heard there was a shooting, he grabbed his video camera and rode his bike to school to "get interviews".
NRA Member

BBYC

Post by BBYC »

Grundy1133 wrote:video was released that has david hogg claiming he wasnt even at the school when the shooting happened... apparently when he heard there was a shooting, he grabbed his video camera and rode his bike to school to "get interviews".
It looks like that was taken out of context.

It looks like the story is he was there during the attack like thousands of other students and he went home afterwards. When he found out about the media circus later that day, he went back there to grab some limelight. No word whether his parents told him to go back to peddle gun control or if he's just naturally an attention whore.
God, grant me serenity to accept the things I can't change
Courage to change the things I can
And the firepower to make a difference.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://trib.al/5WfioV2

He’s not being accepted to liberal colleges in Kalifornia, boo hoo, but he’s still going to change the world.

David some tips from a guy whose going to die on the wrong side of history:

First take the Apple ear buds out of your ears when being photographed for the national stage. It reeks of white privilege. ( unless Apple is paying you )

Second your allowed up update your college applications with new relivent information. They probably dont know your that David Hogg till you tell them.

Third it will really suck if your only accepted to Community College. But lol more than half of America will be loving it.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Paladin »

Liberalism is correlated with high openness and low conscientiousness
- Christopher Wylie

While the national media is busy talking about FB data leaks, Christopher Wylie just proved analytically that liberals are not simply “open” but also people of low “conscientiousness”.
Conscientiousness... is a fundamental personality trait that influences whether people set and keep long-range goals, deliberate over choices or behave impulsively, and take seriously obligations to others. Conscientiousness is a key ingredient for success
Psychology Today

Low conscientiousness people therefore are unable to set and keep long-range goals, they behave impulsively, and do not uphold obligations to others. This is a key ingredient for failure.

Christopher Wylie has shown liberals are typically people of low character with tendencies toward criminal behavior.

Their predisposition towards low character and criminal behavior was also demonstrated in a study that showed 7 in 10 felons register as democrats

People like David Hogg simply do not have the personality or character to be in leadership positions. In leadership positions their low character is magnified into a larger societal failure.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Pawpaw »

BBYC wrote:
Grundy1133 wrote:video was released that has david hogg claiming he wasnt even at the school when the shooting happened... apparently when he heard there was a shooting, he grabbed his video camera and rode his bike to school to "get interviews".
It looks like that was taken out of context.

It looks like the story is he was there during the attack like thousands of other students and he went home afterwards. When he found out about the media circus later that day, he went back there to grab some limelight. No word whether his parents told him to go back to peddle gun control or if he's just naturally an attention whore.
Yet somewhere else (probably one of the previous links) he said he wasn't there, but rode his bike to the school then sneaked into the school and wound up in a closet with other students and began interviewing them.

It sounds to me like he can't keep his lies straight.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

philip964 wrote:https://trib.al/5WfioV2

He’s not being accepted to liberal colleges in Kalifornia, boo hoo, but he’s still going to change the world.

First take the Apple ear buds out of your ears when being photographed for the national stage. It reeks of white privilege. ( unless Apple is paying you )

Second your allowed up update your college applications with new relivent information. They probably dont know your that David Hogg till you tell them.

Third it will really suck if your only accepted to Community College. But lol more than half of America will be loving it.
Doesn't this kid live in Florida? Why is he applying to state universities in California? Were the colleges in his home state too conservative for him?

Mel

Post by Mel »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:
philip964 wrote:https://trib.al/5WfioV2
Doesn't this kid live in Florida? Why is he applying to state universities in California? Were the colleges in his home state too conservative for him?
Or maybe Florida colleges know him!
Mel
Airworthiness Inspector specializing in Experimental and Light-Sport Aircraft since the last Century.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”