NC: Gun Range Goes Up In Flames In Obvious Case Of Arson

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
bblhd672
Posts in topic: 2

NC: Gun Range Goes Up In Flames In Obvious Case Of Arson

Post by bblhd672 »

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/04/north- ... z5CIyo9MWG
Early Monday morning, a North Carolina gun range, Triad Active Shooters Klub (TASK), outside Greensboro/Winston Salem North Carolina lost multiple structures and covered firing ports in an apparent case of sophisticated and deliberate arson carried out by numerous unknown perpetrators.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

puma guy

Re: NC: Gun Range Goes Up In Flames In Obvious Case Of Arson

Post by puma guy »

These are scary and threatening times we live in. We have a generation who have been led to believe the end justifies the means and with public figures acting in criminal ways with impunity the perpetrators probably think they'll get away with it. I hope they range can be restored to it's former state soon. This reminds me of the terrorists group ELF that burned many houses and developments to save the environment.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Topic author
bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

puma guy wrote:These are scary and threatening times we live in. We have a generation who have been led to believe the end justifies the means and with public figures acting in criminal ways with impunity the perpetrators probably think they'll get away with it. I hope the range can be restored to it's former state soon. This reminds me of the terrorists group ELF that burned many houses and developments to save the environment.
Things are warming up for sure. If this was perpetrated against any other civil rights promoting location it wouldn’t be arson, it would be domestic terrorism.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

bblhd672 wrote:
puma guy wrote:These are scary and threatening times we live in. We have a generation who have been led to believe the end justifies the means and with public figures acting in criminal ways with impunity the perpetrators probably think they'll get away with it. I hope the range can be restored to it's former state soon. This reminds me of the terrorists group ELF that burned many houses and developments to save the environment.
Things are warming up for sure. If this was perpetrated against any other civil rights promoting location it wouldn’t be arson, it would be domestic terrorism.
Yes, indeed!
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

bblhd672 wrote:
:iagree:

It is domestic terrorism of course, but will never be accurately described as such by the MSM. If someone burned down CNN's headquarters, or a few mosques, we would be hearing about nothing but the threat from the 'Alt Right'. They may even break into the non-stop Stormy Daniels coverage for that one.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”