Additional Slots open

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 1

Additional Slots open

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

We had two people who had a schedule conflict and had to cancel. This opened a few slots in both clinics and mini-clinics.

Chas.

jhabaa1

Re: Additional Slots open

Post by jhabaa1 »

Charles, I am new to the Forum and recently took the CHL class with Tom. I belive me and my brother will be coming to the event, can I get a list of what seminars still have room in them?

Jim

sskimber

Post by sskimber »

jhabaa1 wrote:Charles, I am new to the Forum and recently took the CHL class with Tom. I believe me and my brother will be coming to the event, can I get a list of what seminars still have room in them?

Jim
If you go to http://www.psc-range.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and look on the rite hand side there is a maroon box, click on "register" it will take you to a list of the items you can register for, Obviously the items with the red bar to the rite are full. Hope this helps.

MBGuy

Post by MBGuy »

Were the payment confirmation emails ever sent out? When I first saw the title to this thread, :shock:
Harry
NRA Endowment Life Member
Sig P239-40
"Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing."

Texd40

Post by Texd40 »

Charles, unfortunately, I am creating some more open slots for the mini-clinics. I am having to cancel my trip to the CHL Forum Day at PSC. Explanation sent in a PM to you (I think) this afternoon. Thank you for all of your work in setting up the Forum Day. Maybe I will able to make it next year. In the meantime, perhaps one or more members will be able to attend in my place. Thanks again!

Return to “2009 TexasCHLforum Day at PSC”