More slots open

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 2

More slots open

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

We had two more cancellations that opened up a few more slots. The cut-off date for registering was yesterday, Oct. 17th so we could get a good head count for food. However, I'm not going to have unused slots and people wanting them, so I opened up any clinic or mini-clinic that still have slots available.

If you want these slots, please move quickly; the next closing date is Oct. 20 (Tuesday) and we can't reopen it again.

If you are registering for the first time and haven't paid your $15 fee, please send me an email.

Thanks,
Chas.

gwashorn
Posts in topic: 1

Re: More slots open

Post by gwashorn »

I noted this morning a few of the classes still have slots open but I know registratiion is now closed. I am in three of the classes and opted not to sign up for more early on to make sure others had a chance to get into some. I saw W-7 has room for one more on the schedule. I was going to sign up Tuesday night but ended up at hospital with Mother and did not go back on. Will those be available to take Sat. when we get there if not filled? Thanks.

Gary
Gary
AGGIE '74
NRA, TSRA, TFC
Team Trainwreck

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 2

Re: More slots open

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

gwashorn wrote:I noted this morning a few of the classes still have slots open but I know registratiion is now closed. I am in three of the classes and opted not to sign up for more early on to make sure others had a chance to get into some. I saw W-7 has room for one more on the schedule. I was going to sign up Tuesday night but ended up at hospital with Mother and did not go back on. Will those be available to take Sat. when we get there if not filled? Thanks.

Gary
I'm opening up registration again, but only for people who have previously registered for something. We just don't have time to change the food order, so we can't open it up to people who are not already coming.

Chas.

Return to “2009 TexasCHLforum Day at PSC”