Warehouse position wanted - Austin area

If you have a job you want to offer to TexasCHLforum members first, or if you are looking for a job, post it here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Distinguished Rick
Posts in topic: 1

Warehouse position wanted - Austin area

Post by Distinguished Rick »

Hello fellow members. I am a Marine Corps veteran and worked in Iraq and Afghanistan for 10 years as a contractor. I was the Warehouse Operations Manager for the company that had the contract to feed all the bases in Afghanistan. I have years of experience in the warehouse / distribution center management and operations area. If you know of a company hiring in the warehouse field I would greatly appreciate it. My email is rick.sieckmann@yahoo.com or 281-630-6071. Thank you for any help you can provide me.
CHL holder since 1996.
USMC Shooting Team 1985 - 1988
Distinguished Pistol Shot Badge - 1986
"People sleep peacefully at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

DevilDawg
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Warehouse position wanted - Austin area

Post by DevilDawg »

Rick,

Check with Supreme Group, Fluor, Black & Veatch.. The usual suspects. They will have higher pay and possible OCONUS postings. However you should also check with freight forwarding companies, I suggest the larger ones. Kuehne&Nagel, Expeditors, DHL Global Forwarding, etc. best of luck.

Return to “Job Board”