Pictures Of Your Daily Carry

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Duke01
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Pictures Of Your Daily Carry

Post by Duke01 »

What do u guys think of the urban carry holsters.? Does anyone use it?

Steve

Post by Steve »

This is a great thread, not sure why I didn't see it before. Really informative to see the different carry methods.

imvirus
Posts in topic: 2

Post by imvirus »

My Daily Carry. Played around with the H&K P30SK and swapped the barrel with a threaded one. Tested it with the Osprey45. Results were as expected. :woohoo
Attachments
IMG_0704.JPG
IMG_0623.JPG

mental_midget

Post by mental_midget »

FNH FNS 40 (OWB because my place of employment is very gun friendly)
CRKT Ryan knife
SNAP-ON flashlight (Because i like that I can use AA batteries instead of needing to charge or use special batteries)
Extra magazine for the pocket
Wallet, keys, smokes and lighter (phone not pictured)

I also carry a Taurus PT140 Gen2, when I feel I need to conceal a little better. 1,500 rounds and still shooting as well and accurate as my USP.

:cheers2:
63caac32-3b56-41fc-9c14-8ba41d58c8db.jpg

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

My primary on the right is a P938, backup on the left is a P238. Twin Sig Sauer pistols!
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Morbidrealities
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Morbidrealities »

68Charger wrote:Since I'm single.. Might as well splurge a little. :tiphat:

I bought the Traditional UC in 9mm a couple months back. Same stainless and black and I'm loving it. I can honestly say it's the first NEW gun I've bought that I didn't have a single problem with. Over 1500 rounds and I haven't had a failure of any kind (knock on wood). Eats up any ammo I throw at it without a hiccup. Extremely satisfied with my first Sig 1911.

Morbidrealities

IMG_20160616_200015__1466125551_76.186.32.121.jpg

This is my current EDC
Sig Sauer 1911 Traditional Ultra
D.M. Bullard Dual Carry Holster
Or
Gould & Goodrich Gold Line Yaqui Slide
Don't remember the brand of mag pouch. Might be Aker :confused5
A couple mini bungies
Lighter
Gerber pocket knife under there somewhere
Reinforced web belt
Portable phone charger
Phone and sync cable
USB drive

Think that's about it.

68Charger
Posts in topic: 50

Post by 68Charger »

Love the traditional look, however I love Sig's design so much, I opted to get their 1911 with their flavor on it. I heard they were making a 'traditional model' at the time or purchase, but this screams unique. I did not like the magazines that came with it, but just added some Wilson Combat mags, and never looked back. However, the same mags that came with it function flawlessly in a Springfield 1911 V10 compact model. Weird, eh?

Hope you like it as much as I love mine. I have about 1,700 rounds through it (various types, ball, jhp, etc) and haven't had a flaw. Happy carrying. :tiphat: :cheers2: :txflag: :patriot:
We don't need no stinking badges!

Jketchum

Post by Jketchum »

68Charger wrote:Love the traditional look, however I love Sig's design so much, I opted to get their 1911 with their flavor on it. I heard they were making a 'traditional model' at the time or purchase, but this screams unique. I did not like the magazines that came with it, but just added some Wilson Combat mags, and never looked back. However, the same mags that came with it function flawlessly in a Springfield 1911 V10 compact model. Weird, eh?

Hope you like it as much as I love mine. I have about 1,700 rounds through it (various types, ball, jhp, etc) and haven't had a flaw. Happy carrying. :tiphat: :cheers2: :txflag: :patriot:
It's a good one!

Morbidrealities

68Charger wrote:Love the traditional look, however I love Sig's design so much, I opted to get their 1911 with their flavor on it. I heard they were making a 'traditional model' at the time or purchase, but this screams unique. I did not like the magazines that came with it, but just added some Wilson Combat mags, and never looked back. However, the same mags that came with it function flawlessly in a Springfield 1911 V10 compact model. Weird, eh?

Sorry to hear about your mag issue. Mine have worked flawlessly, so must have been made in the middle of the week. I do like the Sig profile slides, but it can be a pain to get holsters for them. I have so many officer sized holsters already it just made sense to stick with the traditional slide profile for me. I'll tell you what though, I have a friend selling a Sig C3 and I may go ahead and get it. This is my first Sig 1911 and I think I'm in lust with them now.

timdsmith72
Posts in topic: 4

Post by timdsmith72 »

Springfield XDs 9mm in DM Bullard Bodyguard.
Ruger LCR in an Uncle Mike's ankle holster. (BUG)
CRKT knife.

Plus wallet, pen, etc...
As a general rule, I have both weapons on me.

Jose_in_Dallas
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

Haven't updated my daily carry in this thread in a while. Been carrying a Grey Lipsey's Glock 21 since last summer, mostly in a Raven holster both IWB and OWB. I also use a Comp-Tac paddle holster around the house and when I go camping or fishing. With a good holster and belt, it's surprisingly comfortable to carry.

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 37

Post by carlson1 »

Jose_in_Dallas wrote:Haven't updated my daily carry in this thread in a while. Been carrying a Grey Lipsey's Glock 21 since last summer, mostly in a Raven holster both IWB and OWB. I also use a Comp-Tac paddle holster around the house and when I go camping or fishing. With a good holster and belt, it's surprisingly comfortable to carry.

I like the grey framed Glocks. I have a G17 I carry from time to time. :thumbs2:

Jose_in_Dallas
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

Ya I love the grey framed Glocks as well. Wish I would have jumped on a Vickers Glock 19 when they first came out :mad5 I'm sure I'm going to overpay for one when I find one local.

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 37

Post by carlson1 »

Jose_in_Dallas wrote:Ya I love the grey framed Glocks as well. Wish I would have jumped on a Vickers Glock 19 when they first came out :mad5 I'm sure I'm going to overpay for one when I find one local.
I noticed the last few weeks that Grabagun has had the grey frame Glock 19, but it was not a Vickers. It was a good price I thought at $525.00.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”