"Waiting Room"

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

bobbybbcat
Posts in topic: 7

Re: "Waiting Room"

Post by bobbybbcat »

Finally!!! ..Print pending!!! :thewave

K5CLC
Posts in topic: 38

Post by K5CLC »

bobbybbcat wrote:Finally!!! ..Print pending!!! :thewave
You lucky dog, i just checked mine thinking we are in the same stack! Not so lucky on this side. Congrats to you. Maybe my status will change later today. :cheers2:
The Intelligent Response is a Brave Response : http://tinyurl.com/BraveResponse

JCC511
Posts in topic: 51

Post by JCC511 »

I think I may have been saying my wife's shows "pending", but it actually says "under review" for fingerprints as well as background check. This has been the status since at least 12/14/2016 and we submitted supporting documents on Sunday 11/14/2016. Just looked and is the same. Hoping for an update after the weekend maybe.
submitted 11/14/2016 received 12/9/2016
my wife's 11/14/2016 received 3/8/2017

bobbybbcat
Posts in topic: 7

Post by bobbybbcat »

K5CLC wrote:
bobbybbcat wrote:Finally!!! ..Print pending!!! :thewave
You lucky dog, i just checked mine thinking we are in the same stack! Not so lucky on this side. Congrats to you. Maybe my status will change later today. :cheers2:
Man I sure do have my fingers crossed for you!!!..keep you in my prayers!!!..meanwhile I'm in Arizona practicing my constitutional right to carry!!..this will take some getting used to..it feels kinda weird..I feel like I'm doing something I'm not supposed to..

audreywyatt
Posts in topic: 1

Post by audreywyatt »

Mine has been "Print Pending" since Monday Jan 2
How long does it usually take?

1shotsniper
Posts in topic: 6

Post by 1shotsniper »

TK_421 wrote:
Mine changed to "Mailed" on 12/28, hasn't come in yet :grumble
That stinks man. From what I see 2 days is the norm....has anything ever been lost in the mail for you?

Sandman45
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Sandman45 »

I've been pending fingerprints and background since Dec the 3rd. Turned in all paperwork on Nov 10th. Ive called them 4 times to check the status in the last couple of weeks and every time I ask the same questions and get completely different answers... anyone else experience this? :banghead:

K5CLC

Post by K5CLC »

Sandman45 wrote:I've been pending fingerprints and background since Dec the 3rd. Turned in all paperwork on Nov 10th. Ive called them 4 times to check the status in the last couple of weeks and every time I ask the same questions and get completely different answers... anyone else experience this? :banghead:
Right there with you, my stuff was turned in 11/22 but they say it didnt go into review til the 6th of December. Ive got the same status. We should hopefully see a change soon. I remain hopeful anyhow.

TexasRBA
Posts in topic: 3

Post by TexasRBA »

My timeline.......

12/18/16-proficiency course completed/uploaded all documents (Sunday)
12/19/16-application received (Monday)
12/23/16-background check complete/print pending (Friday)
12/31/16-mailed (Saturday)
01/04/17 Received LTC (Wednesday) :fire

:thewave

Good Luck to All.....Have a Safe & Happy New Year :txflag:

tonym
Posts in topic: 18

Post by tonym »

I was reading something online today about Texas going to constitutional carry ... I don't know just how true that is but it might be right around the same time I get my license to carry.. my application has been saying the same thing sense November 17th
Application : Received
Fingerprints : Under review
Affidavits : Received
DL or ID : Valid
Citizenship : No documentation required
Passport Photo Holder (Out of State Only) : Received
Photo (Out of State Only) : Received
Proof of Classroom training : Received
Proof of Proficiency training : Received
Fee : Received
Background Check : Under review
License To Carry A Handgun : Print pending completion of application review :mad5 :mad5 :mad5 :mad5 :mad5 :mad5

Edoty39
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Edoty39 »

Here's my timeline:

01/01/17- completed online application, submitted CHL-100
01/03/17- completed identogo fingerprinting
01/05/17- status updated online, everything received and background under review

Hoping maybe they've caught up on all the backlog and will be pushing the licenses through faster.
Attachments
IMG_8171.PNG

K5CLC

Post by K5CLC »

tonym wrote:I was reading something online today about Texas going to constitutional carry ... I don't know just how true that is but it might be right around the same time I get my license to carry.. my application has been saying the same thing sense November 17th
Application : Received
Fingerprints : Under review
Affidavits : Received
DL or ID : Valid
Citizenship : No documentation required
Passport Photo Holder (Out of State Only) : Received
Photo (Out of State Only) : Received
Proof of Classroom training : Received
Proof of Proficiency training : Received
Fee : Received
Background Check : Under review
License To Carry A Handgun : Print pending completion of application review :mad5 :mad5 :mad5 :mad5 :mad5 :mad5
Mine too, and i heard the same thing about the possible vote for constitutional carry. I still think getting our license is a good thing regardless if they voted it in or not. It makes us look a lot more respectable then just every other Joe Blow strapping a gun to his hip because he can. By having a license we have earned the right to carry in the eyes of the law and if we can carry constitutionally even better.
As for the wait time ours is coming i can feel it. Hopefully next week we will both be rejoicing on here that it says printing.

Chris

TK_421
Posts in topic: 13

Post by TK_421 »

1shotsniper wrote:
TK_421 wrote:
That stinks man. From what I see 2 days is the norm....has anything ever been lost in the mail for you?
Nope. When they sent me a letter asking for some stuff I missed it took 4 days according to the date on the letter. May have to call if it doesn't show by Wednesday, it will have been two weeks by then.
DFW
P320

TK_421
Posts in topic: 13

Post by TK_421 »

TK_421 wrote:
1shotsniper wrote:
TK_421 wrote:
Nope. When they sent me a letter asking for some stuff I missed it took 4 days according to the date on the letter. May have to call if it doesn't show by Wednesday, it will have been two weeks by then.
Just got off the phone, it was actually mailed on the 22nd and they said it should arrive within 14 business days but if for some reason it's lost they won't send a replacement until after 30 days.
DFW
P320

1shotsniper
Posts in topic: 6

Post by 1shotsniper »

TK_421 wrote:
TK_421 wrote:
1shotsniper wrote:
TK_421 wrote:
Just got off the phone, it was actually mailed on the 22nd and they said it should arrive within 14 business days but if for some reason it's lost they won't send a replacement until after 30 days.
When you get it it will be that much more worth it....Praying the shipping gods work a miracle and you get it in the mail tomorrow....Good luck.

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”