We are now in SINGLE DIGITS!!!!!

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 1

We are now in SINGLE DIGITS!!!!!

Post by Vol Texan »

This has been set as my home page on my browser for longer than I can remember.

I'm sorry to say I'll be out of the country on the day he takes his last official flight out of the Yankee Capitol. I so wanted to watch it live.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

bblhd672

Re: We are now in SINGLE DIGITS!!!!!

Post by bblhd672 »

Unfortunately, Obama isn't planning on leaving DC. Just moving a few miles away in order to make it easier to keep the pot stirred up.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

If I were Trump.... I'd set sessions free to open investigations on Hillary, Obama, Holder and Lynch. Even via an independent prosecutor would be ok.

Hillary is flat out guilty of espionage via her grossly negligent failure to protect secrets.
Obama is complicit in Hillarys espionage, via his sending secret information to her non-secure email address.

Holder and Lynch are guilty of failing to fulfill their oaths, for starters. Add Fast & Furious to Holder and Lynchs' complicity in Hillarys email cover up.

And that list is barely a warm up...

Let Obama spend the next 4-8 years shutting his pie-hole at the advice of his attorneys.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

In my own private little dream world, it goes something like this:

When President Trump (that felt really good to type that) finishes the oath of office, he lowers his hand and turnes toward Obama and says, "You're FIRED!!!".

:mrgreen:

https://countingdownto.com/countdown/ob ... down-clock
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

loktite

Post by loktite »

Pawpaw wrote:In my own private little dream world, it goes something like this:

When President Trump (that felt really good to type that) finishes the oath of office, he lowers his hand and turnes toward Obama and says, "You're FIRED!!!".

:iagree: I nominate this post and you for Internet WIN of the Day!
NRA Endowment Member

MechAg94

Post by MechAg94 »

RoyGBiv wrote:If I were Trump.... I'd set sessions free to open investigations on Hillary, Obama, Holder and Lynch. Even via an independent prosecutor would be ok.

Hillary is flat out guilty of espionage via her grossly negligent failure to protect secrets.
Obama is complicit in Hillarys espionage, via his sending secret information to her non-secure email address.

Holder and Lynch are guilty of failing to fulfill their oaths, for starters. Add Fast & Furious to Holder and Lynchs' complicity in Hillarys email cover up.

And that list is barely a warm up...

Let Obama spend the next 4-8 years shutting his pie-hole at the advice of his attorneys.
Sessions said he would recuse himself or something similar. That likely means a special prosecutor.

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

bmwrdr
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bmwrdr »

:cheers2:
I scarified political correctness to preserve honesty ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

twomillenium

Post by twomillenium »

Unfortunately, that would not be the case. Due to the slow thinkers in this country, Obama was "retired". However, "You're FIRED", could and would apply to most of Obama's appointees. I believe a whole lot of them have already received this notice. Anyone, who is connected or even participated in any of the IRS or Veteran Affairs debacles should be gone no matter their job title or lack thereof.
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

bmwrdr
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bmwrdr »

Five times a breakfast with a bad taste in my mind and its over :patriot:
I scarified political correctness to preserve honesty ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I have an "all day" item in my iCal for the 20th labeled "Obama's reign of terror is over!!!!" :lol:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

TexasJohnBoy
Banned

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

Less than a work week, folks.
TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

Return to “Off-Topic”