wedding & baby

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
atx2a
Posts in topic: 1

wedding & baby

Post by atx2a »

Off-topic, but thought I would throw out a prayer request. I'm getting married in a few weeks and, though not ideal, we already have a baby on the way. Prayers for financial provision, now and when the baby arrives, would be much appreciated. Lots of change all at once and things are going to be tight! Thanks, friends.
Austin, TX
Speak softly and have a helluva double tap.

TexasJohnBoy
Banned

Re: wedding & baby

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

Congratulations and good luck! :cheers2:
TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

twomillenium

Post by twomillenium »

Prayer said for you and your new family, and congratulations.
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Praying for you and the new family.

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

Prayers sent, money may be tight, but with love nothing is impossible. Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials and welcoming a new life. Keep us updated, if we can help, don't hesitate to ask. Most of us have been through this. Life is not all about guns and ammo.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

atx2a wrote:Off-topic, but thought I would throw out a prayer request. I'm getting married in a few weeks and, though not ideal, we already have a baby on the way. Prayers for financial provision, now and when the baby arrives, would be much appreciated. Lots of change all at once and things are going to be tight! Thanks, friends.
You must be really stressed! Let me (and US) all assure you that your never ready for a baby and its never a "good time to have one". But it will all be ok. Promise! GOD may push us close to the edge but never over it! Enjoy each day and cherish it! :thumbs2:
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”