Black Rifle Coffee Co responds to Starbucks

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

flechero
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co responds to Starbucks

Post by flechero »

Mike S wrote:Not to take anything away from BRCC, but here's another great opportunity to support a veteran start-up coffee company: De Espresso Liber. "Because Freedom Won't Brew Itself".

In addition to their ir-regular coffee offerings, these are dedicated to fallen comrades with a portion of sales going to non-profits of their families' choosing.

http://www.deespressoliber.com/Coffee/G ... rial-Brews

Good find and a great cause. BRCC was out of the 2 brews I would have ordered (emailed them and he said the recent publicity has depleted much of his stock) So I ordered 2 gold star memorial brews from De Espresso Liber and will try BRCC next time when they get caught up.

Liberty: Don't look at it as an expensive coffee, look at it as a show of support for those who have fought for our/your rights and in some cases died for them. A bag or two is a small donation and you get some good coffee as well. :tiphat:

Jusme
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Jusme »

dhoobler wrote:
puma guy wrote:Thanks for posting. I found an affiliate in Clear Lake I am going to visit soon. Battle Rifle Company on El Camino Real. Coffee and Black Rifles, man, could it get any better?
My office is on El Camino Real. If I get in trouble now, it will be your fault.

Yeah, I'm glad I'm not close to them, Mrs. Jusme probably wouldn't go for the excuse that I spent $2k in a coffee shop during a break from work. :biggrinjester:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

stroo
Posts in topic: 1

Post by stroo »

I just ordered some of their coffee. It looks good. Having said that, I don't see how they are big enough to hire much more than a small fraction of 10,000 veterans. More power to them though.

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Pawpaw »

They now have an ISIS BUTTON!
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

puma guy
Posts in topic: 3

Post by puma guy »

I ordered several of their stickers.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

twjones
Posts in topic: 2

Post by twjones »

Pawpaw wrote:They now have an ISIS BUTTON!
"rlol" "rlol"

Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Take Down Sicko »

Just ordered Just Black coffee again from BRCC, Next i'll order a t-shirt .

Jusme
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Jusme »

I ordered the Knife Hand blend. My first pot was way too strong because I was used to the supermarket blends. I am going to order some more next week. Real good coffee. If they include the ISIS button with each order, we could turn the Middle East into a great spa area, that we could send our wives, to get tans, and allow the dry air to clear up acne in our teenage kids.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Take Down Sicko

How long is it taking to receive your orders now? Anyone make an order lately?

Update...i got an email today(4-4-2017)...order already sent. That was much faster than i expected. I just ordered yesterday. :drool:

Coffee in hand! Package was waiting at the door when i got home today (4-6-2017) Hats off to you Black Rifle Coffee Co. :patriot:

Take Down Sicko

Uummm UUUMMMM! Smooth. I drink my coffee black nothing in it. Just polished off my 3rd cup of Just Black coffee.

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

AndyC,

You've inspired me to do the same.

flechero

Post by flechero »

Sorry to revive an old thread but I wanted to thank you guys for starting this one... I tried to order from Black Rifle Coffee and they were all sold out at the time... so I tried De Espresso Liber, which was also recommended and I have to say I have found 2 of their Gold Star brews that I love. The fact that you can order any bean, roasted to your preference is great! You can really tailor your order to your own taste.

Although I initially tried it to thumb my nose at sbucks (and I was a 2 bag a month customer of theirs for years) what I found was a better coffee and a company that is owned by a Veteran and donates a percentage of sales to the charities of the person each particular brew was named after.

It's humbling to read their stories and then to think of them each day as I see their pictures on the bag of coffee. :patriot:

Take Down Sicko

Anyone use a french press to make your coffee? I bought a grinder and a french press few weeks ago and it make really good coffee. It takes a little more work than using a regular coffee maker but worth it to me. Once you get used to using it, its becomes a breeze. Makes tasty coffee... BRCC Just Black

SQLGeek
Posts in topic: 1

Post by SQLGeek »

Now that they're offering K-cups, I keep meaning to give them a try. Our usual brew at home is the Green Mountain Coffee Donut Shop blend from Costco. It's a bit pricey but Keurigs are so convenient especially on the go. That and having them prevents me from drinking a pot of coffee when I'm working from home.
Psalm 91:2

Return to “Off-Topic”