Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

Post by philip964 »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -time.html

In a simple move to give North Korea's Kim a little heads up, Trump drops the MOAB on Isis tunnels and bunkers in Afghanistan. Takes no credit for ordering it saying he gave the military full authority to do what was needed.

The MSM practically gushes in excitement talking about Trump's second bold move in a week.

This decision keeps another campaign promise which was to bomb the s out of Isis.

Trump has moved a Naval taskforce to North Korean waters in advance of North Korea's April 15 Founder's Birthday anticipating some kind of weapon test. China has hinted it make take action for the first time, if Kim does something provocative. This of course is a major victory for Trumpas he most likely negotiated this with Xi from China when they had dinner earlier in the week as Trump bombed Syria.

So far no weapon testing today from lil' Kim.

But today its so tense today, between North Korea, China and the US that a false newspaper headline that happened in China, could have started a war.

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Post by philip964 »

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... rack_apr17

Trump's approval rating is back to 50%.

North Korea did launch a missile yesterday. However it did not go far and blew up. There are hints that the US hacked the missile and caused it to blow up. Of course, the hints could have been started by the CIA just to mess with North Korea's mind and cause them to spin their wheels in the wrong direction. Who knows.

Mike Pence visited the demilitarized zone yesterday as well.

dale blanker
Banned
Posts in topic: 156

Post by dale blanker »

philip964 wrote: Trump has moved a Naval taskforce to North Korean waters in advance of North Korea's April 15 Founder's Birthday anticipating some kind of weapon test.
Oops, where is the carrier really going???
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/ ... iled-south

How can we lose an aircraft carrier?
"Fellowship, Leadership, Scholarship, Service." Anyone?

Jusme
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Jusme »

dale blanker wrote:
philip964 wrote: Trump has moved a Naval taskforce to North Korean waters in advance of North Korea's April 15 Founder's Birthday anticipating some kind of weapon test.
Oops, where is the carrier really going???
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/ ... iled-south

How can we lose an aircraft carrier?

No one has lost an aircraft carrier. Perhaps if you listened to other news outlets you would get a better picture of how strategic naval maneuvers work.

First Trump did not say he was sending any ships into North Korean waters, that would be a definite aggressive act that could outright provoke North Korea. Trump simply sent out a message, that evidently sunk in with the short, fat crazy guy, that he was fully prepared to move in if there was a need. The order to move closer to North Korea was a two week time frame. The maneuvers are a coordinated effort between the US, South Korea, and Japan. basically forming a stand by in the event North Korea does something stupid.
The MSM is so ready to try to play "gotcha" with Trump that they don't take time to do any research, they just throw out uninformed stories regarding anything that see as contradictory to what he says. They still can't stand the fact that Trump takes his message directly to the people rather than give them information. Trump does not have to inform the press of anything regarding military exercises. Where were the inquiring minds when BHO had military exercises here in Texas? Were there reports of which direction they moved?
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 213

Post by bblhd672 »

dale blanker wrote:How can we lose an aircraft carrier?
You should watch the movie "The Final Countdown." That will tell you everything you need to know.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Abraham
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Abraham »

Will the tax money we pay for bogus/leftist slanted news by way of NPR be withheld, now that Trump is President?

Jusme
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Jusme »

Abraham wrote:Will the tax money we pay for bogus/leftist slanted news by way of NPR be withheld, now that Trump is President?

It should be, we should not have to subsidize any media outlets. If they can't survive on their own, good riddance.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

dale blanker
Banned

Post by dale blanker »

bblhd672 wrote:
You should watch the movie "The Final Countdown." That will tell you everything you need to know.
That's good but I also think of the line from Hunt For Red October: "Andre, you mean you lost another submarine?"

TexasJohnBoy
Banned
Posts in topic: 53

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

dale blanker wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:
That's good but I also think of the line from Hunt For Red October: "Andre, you mean you lost another submarine?"
I may disagree with you on some stuff, but I think we can both agree that's a great movie :cheers2:
TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Flightmare »

Deplorable lunatic since 2016

dale blanker
Banned

Post by dale blanker »

TexasJohnBoy wrote:
dale blanker wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:
I may disagree with you on some stuff, but I think we can both agree that's a great movie :cheers2:
Of course you "may" disagree with me but is that wise? :nono:

Actually, there is no military option. See Dr Witlak's comments:
https://www.wilsoncenter.org/publicatio ... r-breakout

Witlak point's out the need for a deal like we have with Iran which Trump seems to be keeping:
https://thinkprogress.org/tillerson-let ... e3a6193354

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 213

Post by bblhd672 »

dale blanker wrote: Of course you "may" disagree with me but is that wise?
I guess you never tire of occasionally stopping by to troll this thread with liberal & progressive talking points/links.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 173

Post by Bitter Clinger »

dale blanker wrote:
TexasJohnBoy wrote:
dale blanker wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:
Of course you "may" disagree with me but is that wise? :nono:

Actually, there is no military option. See Dr Witlak's comments:
https://www.wilsoncenter.org/publicatio ... r-breakout

Witlak point's out the need for a deal like we have with Iran which Trump seems to be keeping:
https://thinkprogress.org/tillerson-let ... e3a6193354
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

TexasJohnBoy
Banned
Posts in topic: 53

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

bblhd672 wrote: Image
No joke. Lesson learned.
TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

Mxrdad
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Mxrdad »

Flightmare wrote:Image
:smilelol5: Those are so cute, I want one!!
Just some guy's opinion.

Return to “Off-Topic”