Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 89

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

Post by Flightmare »

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wash- ... le/2621016
The new survey finds 46 percent saying they voted for Clinton and 43 percent for Trump, similar to her two-point national vote margin. Asked how they would vote if the election were held today, 43 say they would support Trump and 40 percent say Clinton.
I find that funny. She didn't even win, the MSM keeps touting Trump's low approval ratings, and yet this poll says she's losing even MORE ground. I love it!
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Abraham
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Abraham »

Poor soulless monster H. Clinton keeps chugging along.

One day, when the human suit sloughs off 'it' like they do in horror movies, maybe a few lefties will wake up, though probably not...

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Dale,

Just curious.

Do you consider yourself a conservative or a leftist, and please don't fall back on the: I don't like labels thing...

Me, I'm a conservative, but yes, leftists think if you claim yourself a conservative, you must be a 'far right idealogue' , when perhaps you actually do entertain some socially liberal ideas...like I do.

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Flightmare »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04 ... l-law.html

Wow, just wow. What about all the other countries who do not offer "insurance" that people are REQUIRED to purchase?
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Pawpaw »

Flightmare wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04 ... l-law.html

Wow, just wow. What about all the other countries who do not offer "insurance" that people are REQUIRED to purchase?
Trump should send the UN a message... "Get out! Oh, and good luck with no US funding."
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Jusme
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Jusme »

Trump needs to tell the UN to find another piece of property to hold their meetings. Then turn the current UN building into a real nice hotel. :biggrinjester:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Pawpaw,

Absolutely!

We know President Trump's doing good as the lefties are going even more bonkers than ever.

High as a kite Pelosi, plus half-glasses halfway down his ski slope proboscis, Chuck Schumer are both lamenting, wailing their anguished, ineffective selves, poor, poor darlings...

Obama must be witnessing what Trump is getting done feeling dismayed too, because he didn't bring down the U.S. as he tried so hard to do...

If we shed the circus known as the U.N., I will believe in miracles...though, I'm pretty close now...

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Pawpaw »

Jusme wrote:Trump needs to tell the UN to find another piece of property to hold their meetings. Then turn the current UN building into a real n̶i̶c̶e̶ ugly hotel. :biggrinjester:
Fixed it for you. :tiphat:
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 213

Post by bblhd672 »

Flightmare wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04 ... l-law.html

There's a response I have for the UN but it violates multiple forum rules.

The clean version is the United States has no obligation to concern itself with what the UN thinks.

Throw the UN bums out, make them relocate to a more welcoming environment, say France or Sweden. Put them closer to their problems.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

ninjabread
Posts in topic: 23

Post by ninjabread »

This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Post by philip964 »

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04 ... -100-days/

Trump's accomplishments in first 100 days.

Did we measure Obama's accomplishments in first 100 days?

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

"O" who...?

(and who cares what that U.S./American hating dud did in his first 100 days...?)

I want to see him and h in the rear view mirror.

JustSomeOldGuy
Posts in topic: 14

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

Abraham wrote:"O" who...?

(and who cares what that U.S./American hating dud did in his first 100 days...?)

I want to see him and h in the rear view mirror.
While driving forward, or backing up? "rlol"
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cnbc.com ... tdown.html

Trump signed the budget bill on Friday till this October, it includes money for Planned Parenthood, refugees, and the EPA. No money at all for any wall of any kind. It did include more money for the Pentagon. His press secretary said, but just wait till November.

http://staging.hosted.ap.org/dynamic/st ... 1-17-16-16

Trump wisely did not attend the Press Dinner. It did not get a lot of attention because of his absence.

He gave a campaign rally that got a lot more attention.

He proposed a tax bill that eliminates the deduction for property taxes. It also eliminates the tax on estates that are larger than 11 million dollars. Estates under 11 million are not taxed currently.

Corporate taxes are reduced to 15%. The max on personal taxes are reduced to 35%. Corporations will still get to deduct property and sales taxes. Did I mention that if this tax plan goes through, property taxes and sales taxes won't be deductible anymore on your personal taxes.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://decider.com/2017/05/02/stephen-c ... k-holster/

Late night talk show host Stephen Colbert pushed even his own envelope by insulting Trump in a manner that probably violates forum rules for even posting this.

Sad.

Return to “Off-Topic”