Black Rifle Coffee Co responds to Starbucks

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

txglock21
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co responds to Starbucks

Post by txglock21 »

I just found this thread and after all the positive posts I went to their website and ordered some coffee and a t-shirt. I will always support veteran's companies and even if Starbucks wasn't anti-2A, I still wouldn't give my money to their over-priced swill they call coffee. Thanks for informing me of this company! :tiphat:
"Laugh about everything or cry about nothing."
NRA Life Member & TSRA Member/ Former USAF

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

allisji
Posts in topic: 3

Post by allisji »

I'm a coffee lover, but I already have a roaster that I like. Not Sbux. I will get a t-shirt though from BRCC.

Since I drink my coffee solo, I make it by the cup. I either do pour-over or aeropress. Kuerig is too expensive and impossible to keep clean. I have a 4 cup Mr. Coffee that I use when I have company. But anything with a pump and a heater contaminates the product (in my opinion). Pour-over is hard to beat. Just boil a cup of water and pour it through some coffee in a filter and voila. Or if you're a perfectionist then get an electric kettle and heat to 200° then pour.
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Take Down Sicko »

I'm liking my french press coffee maker pretty good. Makes better coffee than a regular brewer.

Liberty
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Liberty »

You don't have anything to chew on with a pourover.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

MeMelYup

Post by MeMelYup »

What happened to the old percolator. Set it on the stove and brew your coffee. Take the insides out and leave it by the heater to keep it warm.

loktite
Posts in topic: 1

Post by loktite »

MeMelYup wrote:What happened to the old percolator. Set it on the stove and brew your coffee. Take the insides out and leave it by the heater to keep it warm.
I think it got sold at the church garage sale 20 years ago :P
NRA Endowment Member

Jusme
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Jusme »

MeMelYup wrote:What happened to the old percolator. Set it on the stove and brew your coffee. Take the insides out and leave it by the heater to keep it warm.

I have two blue enamel percolators that I carried to every Boy Scout camp out. They work great I had to buy a second one because all of the other scout leaders wanted to drink my coffee. :grumble
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

I have nothing to add to the discussion except......Just got home from Austin, to help drive the liberal'ness that make have worked its way into my brain though Libosmosis (Libosmosis is the movement of inarticulate, ignorant and unfounded liberal thoughts from an area of hight concentration to an area of low concentration though a the semipermeable open mind capable of rational based ideas and discussion)
To te help drive out liberal nonsense that may have seeped in while i was in Austin Im fixing a cup of Black Rifle Coffee

That is all
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

Ruark
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Ruark »

We've been through a number of silly overpriced yuppie coffeemakers that became progressively more complicated, more expensive, and harder to clean. Now we just heat some water in an electric pot and pour it over a spoonful of instant coffee like Nescafe. Faster, fresher, better. Life is good.
-Ruark

apostate

Post by apostate »

Liberty wrote:You don't have anything to chew on with a pourover.
Is that a bug or a feature? :headscratch

I went to order some but BRCC shipping is dear.

Liberty
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Liberty »

apostate wrote:
Liberty wrote:You don't have anything to chew on with a pourover.
Is that a bug or a feature? :headscratch
Depends on ones taste's I guess. but I prefer chewing my toast and drinking my coffee in the morning. I'm kinda picky about my coffee, but I like it just fine dripped either through the cone/fun nel thing or the old mr. coffee. is just fine. Fresh grind and good beans are important. Some day I would love to learn to roast my own beans.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

apostate wrote: I went to order some but BRCC shipping is dear.
I buy 3 bags at a time, shipping works out to $4 a bag or $17 a bag total.

More then the cost of whole bean coffee I buy at Specs ($14 per lb) , but Im ok with supporting a veteran business at a premium over Specs or $tarBUCKS
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

apostate

Post by apostate »

E.Marquez wrote:
apostate wrote: I went to order some but BRCC shipping is dear.
I buy 3 bags at a time, shipping works out to $4 a bag or $17 a bag total.
A fine choice after one tries a product and knows they like it. :thumbs2:

Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Take Down Sicko »

I liked my first t-shirt so much i'm ordering another today. I just have to decide which one or two i want to get. Shipping on one t-shirt is only about 3.00 dollars. Anyone buy a coffee mug from them? Pricey at 45.00 dollars but look nice and dont mind supporting our Vets.

Return to “Off-Topic”