Take Austin Back

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
ktfiend
Posts in topic: 10

Re: Take Austin Back

Post by ktfiend »

That's exactly what I was trying to figure out. :)

Topic author
ktfiend

Post by ktfiend »

Oh wow, we had a great time in Austin! Although Antifa did not appear in force, we observed individuals that were identified to be part of some unfriendly groups. We monitored them attempting to use secret surveillance but they failed miserably. Below is the best pic that came out of the weekend. One of our TPN admins, Tammy, was approached by a woman yelling anti Trump rhetoric in her face. Tammy stood her ground and the protester left crying because she couldn't handle the emotional stress of losing yet another battle! Just a side note: I think the State Troopers standing behind me were wanting her to make the first move on Tammy. Guaranteed their reaction time would have been slow to jump in and stop Tammy.

MOD NOTE: Image deleted due to rule violation

suthdj
Posts in topic: 2

Post by suthdj »

ktfiend wrote:Oh wow, we had a great time in Austin! Although Antifa did not appear in force, we observed individuals that were identified to be part of some unfriendly groups. We monitored them attempting to use secret surveillance but they failed miserably. Below is the best pic that came out of the weekend. One of our TPN admins, Tammy, was approached by a woman yelling anti Trump rhetoric in her face. Tammy stood her ground and the protester left crying because she couldn't handle the emotional stress of losing yet another battle! Just a side note: I think the State Troopers standing behind me were wanting her to make the first move on Tammy. Guaranteed their reaction time would have been slow to jump in and stop Tammy.
So is she the one with the sunglasses or the shorts :smilelol5:
21-Apr-09 filed online
05-Sep-09 Plastic Arrived
09-Sep-13 Plastic Arrived
21-june-18 Plasic Arrived

Topic author
ktfiend

Post by ktfiend »

Tammy has on the red cap. That poor girl in the black tank top thought it was a game. She yelled nasty stuff of about our president then later came over and told Tammy that it's all good, we're all Americans. She thought it was all just a joke. Our group is quite passionate about our state and country... the girl acting a fool for the cameras was not funny to us.

Return to “Off-Topic”