im IWB Black arch holster shopping

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 1

Re: im IWB Black arch holster shopping

Post by TreyHouston »

Check out alien gear holster- made with scuba suit material. Gtg for my chubbyness in the Texas heat!
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

MrMcCullster

Post by MrMcCullster »

I think what you are looking for is StealthGear USA.

https://stealthgearusa.com/

To me, they paved the way for the whole "Breathable Holster" idea. Before it was all leather, all the time. And eventually Alien Gear came out with the neoprene scuba material, but I felt the padding and build quality on the Stealth Gear was better.

I've got two holsters from StealthGear and absolutely love the breathability in the hot Texas sun. I have their standard basketball jersey backed holster, but they eventually came out with the SG Revolution holsters that have even more holes in the holster to air venting.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

There's probably a half dozen makers who produce something similar to that design. Due to back issues, I can longer carry IWB on or behind my hip, but I have become a satisfied newcomer to appendix carry. I recently bought a CYA holster for my G26, and I wrote a review about it here: http://www.texaschlforum.com/viewtopic. ... 0#p1157420. In that review, I also show a similar holster that my son made for me to fit my G43. I have found appendix carry to be particularly comfortable, and suprisingly (because I wouldn't have thought so) it also conceals fairly well even for people of somewhat "prosperous" dimensions such as myself. Better yet, the price for pretty much all CYA models is $37.74. You can't beat that with a stick.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”