WTS: 20" AR-15

All state and federal laws, as well as FFL regulations apply, and it is the responsibility of buyers and sellers to comply

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
MadMonkey

WTS: 20" AR-15

Postby MadMonkey » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:33 pm

I'm not desperate to sell this, but it's only been taken out a couple of times and I really don't have a place or the time to do any longer range shooting.

I have around $1700-1800 in it as it sits.

I'm looking for $1250, preferably FTF in the north Ft. Worth area (I live fairly close to Cabelas). If there's no interest I'll likely sell some of the parts and convert it to something else that would get more use, but I'm not currently looking to split up the parts (just saving myself a hassle for the moment).

As it is, it's a fantastic rifle. As said I've only taken it out a couple of times, but the results speak for themselves on the first range trip... this was at Top Gun. The three impacts between my fingers are my 500yd qualification rounds (ignore my ugly hand :oops: ). This was actually my first time shooting beyond 250yds.

Here is the rifle as it currently sits. Sorry for the lousy pics, I need a new phone.

And an older but significantly better outside shot (the Fastfire is no longer mounted or included):

Parts:

The upper and lower are from Palmetto State Armory. The upper was complete but I've changed a few parts.
PSA BCG
PSA 20" 1/7 chrome-lined barrel
DPMS Miculek muzzle brake (I love this thing)
GG&G XDS swivel bipod
Midwest Gen 2 SS 15" rail (FDE, painted to match the stock)
BCM Gunfighter charging handle
Ergo grip
VTAC 2-point padded sling
Geissele SSA-E (AMAZING trigger)
Primary Arms 4-14X44 FFP mil-dot scope with sunshade, Butler Creek flipups, 3GunStuff cattail and PA mount
Magpul PRS stock
Accu-Shot adjustable monopod

Total round count is probably well under 100 :grumble

Thanks for looking! :cool:
"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God" - Benjamin Franklin

Beiruty

Re: WTS: 20" AR-15

Postby Beiruty » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:58 am

Super nice rifle. Good luck for the new owner.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment member

Return to “Firearms”