Black Rifle Coffee Co responds to Starbucks

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 19

Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co responds to Starbucks

Post by Take Down Sicko »

Ordered two t-shirts and a pack of coffee from BRCC yesterday. Has anyone tried the Black Buffalo coffee? Tried to order their Thin Blue Line coffee as well but was sold out. So...now i'm back to drinking Folgers and eating figs from my fig tree till my order shows up.

Take Down Sicko

Eh Oh. Received my order from Black rifle today but i didnt get what i ordered. Package included a 12 oz bag of black beards delite and nothing else. What i ordered was a bag of black buffalo coffee and two t-shirts. E-mail sent to see if they will correct my order.

Take Down Sicko

Correct order received Thursday 6-29-2017 from Black Rifle. Nothing but good things to say about BRCC. There customer service was great, shirts fit just right and the black buffalo coffee is tasty.

TexasJohnBoy
Banned
Posts in topic: 5

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

Just ordered a bag of the Freedom Blend, should make it here by this weekend before I finish my CAF. I was very happy with the CAF, hope the freedom blend is as good.
TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

Take Down Sicko

TexasJohnBoy wrote:Just ordered a bag of the Freedom Blend, should make it here by this weekend before I finish my CAF. I was very happy with the CAF, hope the freedom blend is as good.

Did you receive your coffee yet? If so, how do you like that one? I'll be making another order soon to keep my coffee cans stocked.

TexasJohnBoy
Banned

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

Take Down Sicko wrote:
TexasJohnBoy wrote:Just ordered a bag of the Freedom Blend, should make it here by this weekend before I finish my CAF. I was very happy with the CAF, hope the freedom blend is as good.

Did you receive your coffee yet? If so, how do you like that one? I'll be making another order soon to keep my coffee cans stocked.
I did get it, the bit I had left in my CAF bag is lasting a little longer than I thought it would so I haven't opened the freedom blend yet. I really need some air tight containers so I don't have to worry as much about opening a bag and it getting stale.

If it's as good as CAF, I'll be really happy.

apostate
Posts in topic: 3

Post by apostate »

Isn't the Freedom Blend simply repackaged Just Black?

TexasJohnBoy
Banned

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

apostate wrote:Isn't the Freedom Blend simply repackaged Just Black?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This is only my second bag from them so I can't compare yet.

flechero
Posts in topic: 4

Post by flechero »

Glad you guys are enjoying BRCC- unfortunately my experience with them has not been the same. I did order a nice stainless mug and use it daily but the coffee-neither of the varieties I have tried were fresh...

To compromise, I'll stick with my BRCC mug and continue to buy De Espresso Liber coffee- the other vet owned and charity driven coffee business. He roasts to order so it's always as fresh as you can get without roasting your own! (He's also a 1911 guy!) :fire

Take Down Sicko

labrat1001001 wrote:"Black Rifle Coffee pledges to hire 10,000 veterans in response to Starbucks pledge to hire 10,000 immigrants." Anyone know where BRC is on this pledge?

BRCC has over 80 employees, up from30 in Feb., with over 70 percent being veterans.

TexasJohnBoy
Banned

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

Take Down Sicko wrote:
labrat1001001 wrote:"Black Rifle Coffee pledges to hire 10,000 veterans in response to Starbucks pledge to hire 10,000 immigrants." Anyone know where BRC is on this pledge?

BRCC has over 80 employees, up from30 in Feb., with over 70 percent being veterans.
I hope they can grow further. If I was in a position to do so, I'd love to open a franchise/chain location to compete with Starbucks around here.

Take Down Sicko

TexasJohnBoy wrote:
Take Down Sicko wrote:

I hope they can grow further. If I was in a position to do so, I'd love to open a franchise/chain location to compete with Starbucks around here.

It would be a great business to get into. I dont know what percentage of the world population drink coffee but i know its a lot.

Topic author
Daddio-on-patio
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Daddio-on-patio »

From an earlier post it appears they are adding staff. Excellent! I think their pledge was a bit tongue in cheek knowing they are a long way from 10k employees. I appreciate them paying attention, and responding, to knuckle heads like Starbucks.
Ephesians 6:12 NKJV

12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 3

Post by TreyHouston »

Just got my "JUST BLACK" .... very good! I might sign up for the monthly
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Return to “Off-Topic”