S&W Rebate

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

rentz
Posts in topic: 8

Re: S&W Rebate

Post by rentz »

AndyC wrote:I got this:
Status : Invalid Receipt enclosed - Submission is being mailed back - please follow instructions.
I bought it from Palmetto - they don't GIVE receipts other than email. Tsk.
I got mine from palmetto too and it says valid submission received
I think I saved a copy of the order from the website and used that

rentz
Posts in topic: 8

Post by rentz »

Flightmare wrote:
Status : Invalid Receipt enclosed - Submission is being mailed back - please follow instructions.
I purchased mine from PSA as well. Here is what my status is:
I printed the order sheet (to a PDF) from the PSA website that showed the order date, the price paid, and what was being shipped.
Yup same thing I did
Submitted is mid-late may and the website just started showing my update a few days ago

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 4

Post by TreyHouston »

I bought mine there too. I went to the receipt on order history and pressed "print", for printer i moved it to PDF save as. Thats what I sent in with mine.
It was end of june, so i have not heard back yet
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

striker55
Posts in topic: 10

Post by striker55 »

striker55 wrote:I filed on 5/26 and another on 6/1 still nothing shows up on the inquiry website. I mailed copies on 6/22 just in case. I did receive the email about speeding up the process so I guess I'm in the system.
One finally showed up on Milano website but it's dated 6/2 what happened to my first rebate from 5/26?

striker55

Post by striker55 »

striker55 wrote:
striker55 wrote:I filed on 5/26 and another on 6/1 still nothing shows up on the inquiry website. I mailed copies on 6/22 just in case. I did receive the email about speeding up the process so I guess I'm in the system.
One finally showed up on Milano website but it's dated 6/2 what happened to my first rebate from 5/26?
Called Milano she told me the one for 6/2 was for my first entry the second should show up in a few days. I also purchased both guns from Palmetto.

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

striker55 wrote:
striker55 wrote:
Called Milano she told me the one for 6/2 was for my first entry the second should show up in a few days. I also purchased both guns from Palmetto.
Do you have a phone number?

Thanks,
Chas.

striker55

Post by striker55 »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:
striker55 wrote:
striker55 wrote:

Thanks,
Chas.
Milano 866-963-7933

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

striker55 wrote:
Charles L. Cotton wrote:
striker55 wrote:
striker55 wrote:

Thanks,
Chas.
Milano 866-963-7933
Thanks, they have my submission even though it doesn't show up on their website. They are quoting 10 weeks.

Chas.

Texsquatch
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Texsquatch »

http://www.rebateinquiryonline.com

Just enter your zip and last name and it should work. Won't make your rebate arrive any faster, but may help you to feel better that your request was received.

striker55

Post by striker55 »

striker55 wrote:
Second rebate finally showed up on Milano website.

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

I submitted two rebates online in June and got an e-mail confirmation on June 22, saying that they would process my rebates by July 31. But neither one shows up on Milano's website, and I can't get an answer at their number. Should I be concerned?

striker55

Post by striker55 »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:I submitted two rebates online in June and got an e-mail confirmation on June 22, saying that they would process my rebates by July 31. But neither one shows up on Milano's website, and I can't get an answer at their number. Should I be concerned?
When checking on Milano don't use your phone number, it makes a difference. Just zip code and last name.

apostate

Post by apostate »

apostate wrote:I didn't get an email and the website shows not found. I guess I need to resubmit online tonight and if it's not showing by Thursday, re-resubmit. Maybe hard copies too.
Resubmitted 2x in the past 4 weeks and still nothing on their website, no confirmation email, nothing. Will they accept a screenshot of their thank you page as proof of timely submission? :grumble

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”